PREDICT the NATIONAL CHAMPION

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

O.iatlhawksfan

Devoted Joel Embiid hater
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
If they lost to bama at any point after the Texas game, they don't pass Michigan, OSU, Washington, Texas or bama, at all until they lose.
Yea they would have cuz people forget Texas was up and down for a good part of the year they could have easily loss to tcu,Kansas st, the refs saved them against Houston meanwhile UGa was blowing out Ole miss, Tennessee, and Mizzou

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
I don’t have SEC bias idc about UGa like that I felt they was one of the 4 best teams but if they wanted to leave em out over losing one game in 3 years then whatever. My biggest gripe is I don’t see what Bama had that FSU didn’t have, they would have brought in the same match up against Michigan prolly better and they would not have struggled defensively against Washington the way Texas did
Its called strength of schedule. Thats why Bama got in. They had a harder schedule. In hindsight, a healthy fsu probably gives Michigan a better game than BAMA purely cuz FSU has a better defense and better coaches. But FSU with their backup qb woulda probably got shutout last night.

Michigan still had the worst resume of every team in the playoff. They got away with having to play 1 difficult game all yr.

Bama was lucky to beat Georgia. Missed dropped pass before half. Bowers and the other white boy hobblin around. But Georgias defense didn't bring the kind of pressure Michigan did. Michigan legit has the best defense Ive seen. Their resume is still azz and Georgia would beat them by 10pts

JasoRockStar

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Charleston, SC
So Georgia over a team that beat them, and over a team that beat THEM...?

Lmao
OSU dropped 4 spots after losing to a Top 4 Michigan team on the road just one week before Georgia lost to Bama.

That game was at a neutral site and Bama was ranked #8 when they lost to them, so why would Georgia only drop 2-3 spots and remain in the playoff?

JasoRockStar

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Charleston, SC
G
Yea they would have cuz people forget Texas was up and down for a good part of the year they could have easily loss to tcu,Kansas st, the refs saved them against Houston meanwhile UGa was blowing out Ole miss, Tennessee, and Mizzou
Georgia was also struggling with Vanderbilt, South Carolina, Auburn and Georgia Tech. The Ole Miss game was the first time they looked dominant against a good opponent all year.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Mad at a glorified scrimmage down to a 3rd string and no 18. Yea, sounds right :palm:. You're a man w/o a home, big dog. It's okay.

Went from barely even cheering for sc during Helton's tenure to gettin' hope again wit Riley to gettin' it snatched again & now u runnin' around hoppin' on the backs of other teams from thread to thread and won't even wipe ya mouth off before you're done :mjcry:
#Shambles

200w.gif

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
People and their hypotheticals. Georgia couldn't beat Bama but they would have beat one of the playoff teams??? CFB fan fiction, where teams will always win games they never played. If Georgia was one of the 4 best teams they would have beaten Bama end of story.