PREDICT the NATIONAL CHAMPION

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

O.iatlhawksfan

Devoted Joel Embiid hater
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
What the fukk do those teams have to do with 2023 Georgia????

Your logic is exactly why FSU got left out, exactly why we point out sec bias, and was proven grossly wrong considering the two teams in the title game. Michigan and UW have had the most success of anyone NOT named Georgia the past two years and didn't lose to their rivals or in title games. Stop it.
I don’t have SEC bias idc about UGa like that I felt they was one of the 4 best teams but if they wanted to leave em out over losing one game in 3 years then whatever. My biggest gripe is I don’t see what Bama had that FSU didn’t have, they would have brought in the same match up against Michigan prolly better and they would not have struggled defensively against Washington the way Texas did

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
I don’t have SEC bias idc about UGa like that I felt they was one of the 4 best teams but if they wanted to leave em out over losing one game in 3 years then whatever. My biggest gripe is I don’t see what Bama had that FSU didn’t have, they would have brought in the same match up against Michigan prolly better and they would not have struggled defensively against Washington the way Texas did
So what would you have done?

Leave out Michigan
Leave out Washington
Leave out Texas
Leave out bama
Leave out FSU

Texas beat bama.
Bama beat Georgia.
Michigan and Washington and Florida State were undefeated champions

Talk me thru a scenario where you get Georgia into this years four team playoff. Who is your four...?

L. Deezy

Veteran
Daps

You are delulu as fuhk...

O.iatlhawksfan

Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
So what would you have done?

Leave out Michigan
Leave out Washington
Leave out Texas
Leave out bama
Leave out FSU

Texas beat bama.
Bama beat Georgia.
Michigan and Washington and Florida State were undefeated champions

Talk me thru a scenario where you get Georgia into this years four team playoff. Who is your four...?
Michigan
Washington
FSU
Texas

I feel UGa is prolly the best team in the country but like I said they fukked everything up losing to Bama

L. Deezy

Veteran
Daps
Outside of Ga fans on here... people who think Ga should have been in the playoffs are people who wanted them to play Michigan cuz Bama couldnt do the job.

Say you hate Michigan and just let it be... Ga basically played a playoff game against Bama. They lost. Move the fuhk on

RubioTheCruel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
Outside of Ga fans on here... people who think Ga should have been in the playoffs are people who wanted them to play Michigan cuz Bama couldnt do the job.

Say you hate Michigan and just let it be... Ga basically played a playoff game against Bama. They lost. Move the fuhk on
I don't understand how UGA fell to 6 after losing the SECCG by 3 at a neutral site.

O.iatlhawksfan

Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
Yeah UGA fukked it up losing the SECCG. That made it so you couldn't really leave Bama out and you can't put Bama in and leave Texas out since they beat Bama.

If UGA wins the SECCG it's:

UGA
MICH
UW
FSU
That’s my point I’m more saying they fukked up not the committee for leaving them out I just personally feel a team who hadn’t loss in 3 years is one of the four best teams in the country

papa pimp

All Star
Daps

lol thank you for saying the quiet part out loud

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps

The argument doesn’t even make sense because UGA weakness was their DLine. Michigan is the best team in the trenches this year and they exposed Bama weakness which is Oline

And people are acting like the game wasn’t competitive. Bama had every chance to win that game they just didn’t execute