PREDICT the NATIONAL CHAMPION

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
FSU should have declined this game. Georgia trying to send a very stern message man. This type of shyt can haunt FSU next season.
FSU starters knew this was going to happen. Thats another reason they didn't deserve a shot. If Bama is left out, they doin what Georgia is doing. It means more to them. And I love that.

Saban has a heart tho, he don't try to embarrass. He's usually satisfied with just a comfortable win. Kirby built different.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Aight

The Alliance continues

giphy.webp

Both our squads got sum work in the lab to do. Onward and upward. And fukk @Silkk 🤝
cvrtikeem-midhsun.gif

Michigan & Mizzou the ones that beat yall ass :mjtf:

vino

Superstar
Daps
FSU starters knew this was going to happen. Thats another reason they didn't deserve a shot. If Bama is left out, they doin what Georgia is doing. It means more to them. And I love that.

Saban has a heart tho, he don't try to embarrass. He's usually satisfied with just a comfortable win. Kirby built different.

Yeah, Kirby about to run the score up. That’s why I said they should have declined because this type stomping can set back a program. If they get shut out and Kirby get to 60 or 70 plus points. That locker room will be affected.

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
You should be thanking Maserati Miller friend

Now yall gonna get Will Howard 🙂

bb6ad659-3870-4b0a-a29c-8d9b8286254a_text.gif

And Cheap Moscato Miller might be too but I'm glad you're putting a bunch of stock in a bowl game vs Louisville who couldn't even hang wit a FSU team gettin' treated like TCU today :ehh: .
And we have bigger prollems than just QB so fukk Howard and Ward at this point.

vino

Superstar
Daps
Georgia has a true freshman running back that weighs 240….shyt