The OFFICIAL 2023 College Football RANDOM THOUGHTS Thread

PREDICT the NATIONAL CHAMPION

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Trips

Superstar
Daps
Nice win for the Terps. 2nd Quarter was a little sketch. But, I like it. The B1G is only going to get harder. So they really got to win the games they are supposed to next year. And try and sneak one in the games they shouldn't.

vino

Superstar
Daps
Same thing with the OSU stuff and all their opt outs, people just starvin to push their narrative no matter what

I agree, that’s what will be overlooked in the conversation that comes after this game. People will talk as if FSU was at full capacity in this game. Added with the “i told you so” convo

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps
These nikkas started booing when a Maryland player flopped and went down, while they’re down 7-31 :mjlol:

That Nashville cold gotta be od as hell, I’d be mad if I was them too :francis:
Guess Auburn belongs to the B1G now. War B1G Eagle :ufdup:. Don’t think I ain’t notice that shyt earlier. I got something for each and everyone of you motherfukkers:pacspit:

vino

Superstar
Daps
All jokes aside, I hope Danny Kanell has a good support system. I worry what he may do left to his own devices after this game.

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
Guess Auburn belongs to the B1G now. War B1G Eagle :ufdup:. Don’t think I ain’t notice that shyt earlier. I got something for each and everyone of you motherfukkers:pacspit:

Ong Brutus C everything. @Rigby. Acting like we ain't sign dat peace treaty byke in 18'. Nicca got beside himself and calls had to be made to the 301
full

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
All FSU is going to hear is “I told you so” for the whole off-season
I hope that program burns down, but I don’t even know how you take anything away from this game for them. They on Glenn, their starters are in the transfer portal or in the draft, and Georgia was blood thirsty. They didn’t have a 22 point spread staring them in the face for nun