• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

HabitualChiller

Enjoying a Long Night of Solace✌
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere on an Xbox
I might have to switch to being a Florida State fan because these Auburn nikkas are appalling-ly ass. Straight cheeks.

Receivers can't get open, and when they miraculously do, Thorne misses them half the time. Boy sorry as shyt.

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
I might have to switch to being a Florida State fan because these Auburn nikkas are appalling-ly ass. Straight cheeks.

Receivers can't get open, and when they miraculously do, Thorne misses them half the time. Boy sorry as shyt.
The ammo on offense is coming. You dip now, then you wont be able to reap the benefits of these incoming classes.

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
These nikkas started booing when a Maryland player flopped and went down, while they’re down 7-31 :mjlol:

That Nashville cold gotta be od as hell, I’d be mad if I was them too :francis:

Rigby.

Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium

I ain’t mad if someone wanna switch, but I rather switch to taking a shotgun shell to the leg before becoming a FSU fan breh.

Rigby.

Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
The ammo on offense is coming. You dip now, then you wont be able to reap the benefits of these incoming classes.
I don’t even understand switching teams tbh. Just become a neutral fan atp. There’s nothing stopping FSU from being dog ass again one day soon. Then you gotta find another team after that

HabitualChiller

Enjoying a Long Night of Solace✌
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere on an Xbox
Bruh, having 3 highly-rated receivers coming in doesn't mean a damn thing when you have a bum throwing the ball.

If Geriner shows flashes and/or a good transfer comes along, I'll start to feel optimistic.

Getting washed by the 6th or 7th best Big Ten team that isn't even playing their starting QB is inexcusable.

That's a sign that the coaching staff is ass, which negates the level of incoming talent.
I ain’t mad if someone wanna switch, but I rather switch to taking a shotgun shell to the leg before becoming a FSU fan breh.
FSU is my 2nd favorite team followed by Miami:francis:. 2013 was rough:francis:

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
Bruh, having 3 highly-rated receivers coming in doesn't mean a damn thing when you have a bum throwing the ball.

If Geriner shows flashes and/or a good transfer comes along, I'll start to feel optimistic.

Getting washed by the 6th or 7th best Big Ten team that isn't even playing their starting QB is inexcusable.

That's a sign that the coaching staff is ass, which negates the level of incoming talent.

FSU is my 2nd favorite team followed by Miami:francis:. 2013 was rough:francis:
I get what you sayin.. but in the times of the portal... ya'll can grab a quick fix QB real quick.