PREDICT the NATIONAL CHAMPION

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
One thing for certain, yall should be well rested. Haven't even had to sweat for the majority of the season. Bama done played in like 10 playoff games since that Texas L.
If ya'll would've taken care of business.. at home.. vs. Texas.. you wouldn't have had to deal with the pressure of winning out. :yeshrug:

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
If ya'll would've taken care of business.. at home.. vs. Texas.. you wouldn't have had to deal with the pressure of winning out. :yeshrug:
Thats just it, whenever Bama is on the schedule, it means more to the other team. Those games woulda been difficult regardless. Damn shame it took so long for Tommy Rees to realize he should probably work Milroes running into the offense.

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
Why are some Bama and UGA fans so insecure about the rest of the SEC being mid to garbage? Why do y'all feel the need to defend those schools? As a soon to be newcomer to the conference are we all supposed to be one? Because fukk that, not falling in line with that shyt
Nobodys insecure. Its just that its at least 4 teams in the sec that would beat everyone else's conference champ

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
Why are some Bama and UGA fans so insecure about the rest of the SEC being mid to garbage? Why do y'all feel the need to defend those schools? As a soon to be newcomer to the conference are we all supposed to be one? Because fukk that, not falling in line with that shyt
You still at it 🫠

L. Deezy

Veteran
Daps
This has to be said...

QB development in College is at an all time low. No way should these backups be this trash.

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
12 teams next year.. all this shyt gon be dead.
There's gonna be so much bloodshed :lupe:
Thats just it, whenever Bama is on the schedule, it means more to the other team. Those games woulda been difficult regardless. Damn shame it took so long for Tommy Rees to realize he should probably work Milroes running into the offense.
You're right.. and I agree with you. But if you think that teams don't circle 'Michigan' on their schedule too, then I'm not sure what else needs to be said here.

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
MFs talked all that shyt about TCU……

Georgia could do this to 95% of teams in the nation.

Know one team they had a close call against & was one dirty hit on Lil Murda from not repeating but oh well :whistle:

They def would do teams like USC dirty tho :ehh: