The OFFICIAL 2023 College Football RANDOM THOUGHTS Thread

PREDICT the NATIONAL CHAMPION

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Know one team they had a close call against & was one dirty hit on Lil Murda from not repeating but oh well :whistle:

They def would do teams like USC dirty tho :ehh:
Yall scored 3 points all game last night…

:francis:

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
There's gonna be so much bloodshed :lupe:

You're right.. and I agree with you. But if you think that teams don't circle 'Michigan' on their schedule too, then I'm not sure what else needs to be said here.
Yeah, but the teams that are circling yall is Rutgers, Penn St, Iowa amd Minnesota.

As compared to LSU, Tennessee, Auburn, Ole Miss, A&M(Kyle Field is probably more difficult yo play in than anywhere in the big10) and a championship gm vs fukkin Georgia.

Georgia would beat yall by 20. Bama did yall a favor. Yall at least stand a chance. Yall even favored.

I blame Milroe if yall somehow win. Cuz he would have to play like shyt

DerrtySouthpaw

Gawdisbyke
Daps
Reppin
404 to 205
I don’t want to hear this bs about UGA making the playoffs. I’m sick of my nikkas losing to these gumps time after time and having to hear about it minus ONE fukking time. The worst part is the loser of these eventual rematches ends up winning it all :snoop:

ReturnOfJudah

Veteran
Daps
img_4527-jpeg.492328

O.iatlhawksfan

Devoted Joel Embiid hater
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
i love Fournette but I don’t think he gets enough smoke for starting the opt out wave, and when you hear him talk about it in interviews he’s so proud about it too

Osmar

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
[/QUOTE]
i love Fournette but I don’t think he gets enough smoke for starting the opt out wave, and when you hear him talk about it in interviews he’s so proud about it too

I remember he opted out then McCaffrey did it a couple of days later

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
I can understand opting out if your team is just avg and you're a runningback. Bow it sux if your a captain tho. Its definitely selfish. But ioting out on an undefeated team when u have an opportunity to still make history. Had fsu beat Georgia, someone would have given them a Natty. The AP, somebody. Their starters knew they couldn't beat georgia. I bet if it was a nother game vs Louisville they woulda suited up