The OFFICIAL 2023 College Football RANDOM THOUGHTS Thread

PREDICT the NATIONAL CHAMPION

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
You sound half serious :russ:.. We got the best brand in America and like social media marketing, even being the villain gets you paid.. Anyways people were probably searching "what happened to Miami Hurricanes" or "Why do Hurricanes suck and cant take a knee?" :lolbron:
I’m 100% serious. Your brand hasn’t been shyt since brock berlin :hubie:. You had no major games this season, no scandal, no star, no hype, nothing…nobody is searching Miami. Map is broken.

Respectfully :birdman:

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
206 & 734

THEE Auburn University :wow:

Michigan is 8-8
full

TUA TAGOVAILOA

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
bama
I pray Michigan win because we’re about hear about SEC dominance ad nauseam, if they don’t. This win was weak because Mizzou look like shyt but had the luxury of playing against a shell of a team with a 3rd string QB (that couldn’t throw or run). Now all I see SEC talking points and Mizzou on the rise.
Are you a new fan or something? SEC has been dominant for 20 years now. Lmao at weak win and shell of a team just because they lost their shytty game manager of a QB. OSU has more talent than Mizzou everywhere on their roster.

vino

Superstar
Daps
Are you a new fan or something? SEC has been dominant for 20 years now. Lmao at weak win and shell of a team just because they lost their shytty game manager of a QB. OSU has more talent than Mizzou everywhere on their roster.

You fools think every team with SEC patch is dominant. There’s only 2 or 3 teams carrying the sec. Just like there’s only 2 or 3 with the big ten.

Mizzou aint shyt but a glorified team with a SEC patch.

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
Alabama, Georgia recently and some times LSU has been dominant the past years, not the entire SEC. This year that whole conference has been mid except maybe Bama, jury is out until Monday on that one.

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola

3 teams have been dominant for the past 10 plus years throw Fla and that’s 20, no one is worried about Arkansas or miss st

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama
I pray Michigan win because we’re about hear about SEC dominance ad nauseam, if they don’t. This win was weak because Mizzou look like shyt but had the luxury of playing against a shell of a team with a 3rd string QB (that couldn’t throw or run). Now all I see SEC talking points and Mizzou on the rise.

Nah don’t do that cause if Ohio State won everybody would’ve been shytting on the SEC.