The OFFICIAL 2023 College Football RANDOM THOUGHTS Thread

PREDICT the NATIONAL CHAMPION

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

skyrunner1

Superstar
Daps
I am certain "u of m" is being credited to Miami instead of Michigan here. There is no fukkin way new York, all of New England, Indiana, and Illinois are looking for the hurricanes score or roster.
You sound half serious :russ:.. We got the best brand in America and like social media marketing, even being the villain gets you paid.. Anyways people were probably searching "what happened to Miami Hurricanes" or "Why do Hurricanes suck and cant take a knee?" :lolbron:

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
Of course you'd be impressed by that win. Bet you pulled out your SEC pom poms and everything.
After tomorrow’s events, yall both will be left towards looking forward to playing each other (not in the natty) :whew:

That Bama-Texas-LSU triangle will feed the thread for years

vino

Superstar
Daps
I pray Michigan win because we’re about hear about SEC dominance ad nauseam, if they don’t. This win was weak because Mizzou look like shyt but had the luxury of playing against a shell of a team with a 3rd string QB (that couldn’t throw or run). Now all I see SEC talking points and Mizzou on the rise.

O.iatlhawksfan

Devoted Joel Embiid hater
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
I pray Michigan win because we’re about hear about SEC dominance ad nauseam, if they don’t. This win was weak because Mizzou look like shyt but had the luxury of playing against a shell of a team with a 3rd string QB (that couldn’t throw or run). Now all I see SEC talking points and Mizzou on the rise.
Some people just can’t help themselves with their narratives

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps
fukk that. Roll tide, sec sec sec. It just means more and all that. Rtr

Last edited: