Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
@Rhakim just fell to his knees in dollar general

His entire SEC sucks narrative is centered around UK being overrated

You're such a fukking dumbass. How many more times are you going to tag me for your own L's? :mjlol: :mjlol: :mjlol:

Somehow I've already been tagged multiple times by @CrimsonTider this bowl season even though the Pac-12 has already beaten multiple top-15 opponents while the SEC is still waiting for its first win.

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
Mizzou, who the SEC cheerleaders in this thread tried to tell me weren't a mid team, is struggling against a team playing with white cacs they could have pulled out the stands at QB, and without their best WR. This while Mizzou is playing with their full compliment of players.
:unimpressed:

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
You're such a fukking dumbass. How many more times are you going to tag me for your own L's? :mjlol: :mjlol: :mjlol:

Somehow I've already been tagged multiple times by @CrimsonTider this bowl season even though the Pac-12 has already beaten multiple top-15 opponents while the SEC is still waiting for its first win.
You think the Pac12 > SEC :mjlol:

I thought you just thought the sec was overrated.

bffr

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Mizzou, who the SEC cheerleaders in this thread tried to tell me weren't a mid team, is struggling against a team playing with white cacs they could have pulled out the stands at QB, and without their best WR. This while Mizzou is playing with their full compliment of players.

Breh, neither of these tOSU quarterbacks had ever thrown more than 4 passes against an FBS team in their entire football careers. :dead:

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
Show me a post where anyone thinks Mizzou has the talent to match a OSU