PREDICT the NATIONAL CHAMPION

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama
Mizzou has full roster of their starters, my guy. Mizzou is ass man. OSU had a 3rd string qb under throwing balls. He had the arm of high school freshman. Mizzou struggled in 3 quarters in a scrimmage game

Surely mighty Big 10 Ohio State can beat “ass” Missouri with their 3rd string QB right?

I mean that’s all I’ve heard the past decade of how much better the top of the Big Ten is than the middle of the SEC.

And if I’m not mistaken I saw Emeka Egbuka, Trayveon Henderson, and JTT on the field last night.

TUA TAGOVAILOA

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
bama
Big 10 fans acting like OSU turned in to Rutgers because they didn’t have a player that OSU fans have been shytting on all season. Gotta love it

vino

Superstar
Daps
Surely mighty Big 10 Ohio State can beat “ass” Missouri with their 3rd string QB right?

I mean that’s all I’ve heard the past decade of how much better the top of the Big Ten is than the middle of the SEC.

And if I’m not mistaken I saw Emeka Egbuka, Trayveon Henderson, and JTT on the field last night.
what good are they if the QB can’t throw or run. The QB shouldn’t be playing any college game.

So, FSU should be in the playoffs then with their back up QB. You SEC fanboys been saying w/ a back up QB the team isn’t good.

I pray Michigan and unfortunately Penn state win their games. This SEC madness must stop.

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
Bruh, they really didn't score another point after that field goal. Both of these teams ain't shyt. Missouri would be the 4th best team in the B1G, just like they're the 4th best team in the SEC. :mjlol:
Mizzou is better than PSU for sure

These nikkas in here mad af at the SEC

Last edited: