PREDICT the NATIONAL CHAMPION

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

FakeNews

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
There are varying opinions on whether or not there are currently too many bowl games. Kirk Herbstreit made his stance clear.

“There’s way too many bowls. I think you should be 8-4 to go to a bowl game. I think it’s not great for the bowl system that we have so many and so many teams, and these stadiums are empty, and the pre-Christmas bowl games are on TV,” Herbstreit said. “I think bowl games should be sold-out stadiums and teams that had great years, and it should be a celebration for the year you had.”

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
There are varying opinions on whether or not there are currently too many bowl games. Kirk Herbstreit made his stance clear.

“There’s way too many bowls. I think you should be 8-4 to go to a bowl game. I think it’s not great for the bowl system that we have so many and so many teams, and these stadiums are empty, and the pre-Christmas bowl games are on TV,” Herbstreit said. “I think bowl games should be sold-out stadiums and teams that had great years, and it should be a celebration for the year you had.”

“Shut the fukk…UP” - the sponsors

For the smaller schools, like Minnesota and down…going 9-4 and winning your bowl game is a good season. I fukk with he peach / outback / citrus / gator bowl. And when my alma mater goes to the motor city bowl, the bahamas bowl, etc, it makes me glad for em.

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps

He's leaving out the networks will pay for the game empty stadium or not. And the city tourism board appreciates the patronage.

And I appreciate being able to watch something during the malaise

Mister Terrific

It’s in the name
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
“Shut the fukk…UP” - the sponsors

For the smaller schools, like Minnesota and down…going 9-4 and winning your bowl game is a good season. I fukk with he peach / outback / citrus / gator bowl. And when my alma mater goes to the motor city bowl, the bahamas bowl, etc, it makes me glad for em.
Easily solvable. Have a separate playoff for non-power 5 teams. Take the 2-3 best schools from all the non-power 5 teams and have them play a playoff immediately after championship weekend up to Christmas Day. Viewership would sky rocket. Imagine Toledo vs Boise State for the non-P5 national title 6pm on Christmas Day.

If you are a power 5 team and you don’t finish well enough to make the 12 team playoff. Too bad. More incentive for schools to get better or die.

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps
Yeah OSU is the main event. Got the coli in buzzing over a scrimmage game. Yall love Thee :oHio: .

Sauce Dab

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Makes a ton of sense, he's an ace recruiter and gets the right secondary pieces out there for a team. Can't call plays for shyt, but he won't be doing that here.

We may have a top tier recruiter at every position group on defense rn :whew:
McGriff was already an ace recruiter but I know he moved into an off field position but if he’s still on staff with Kelly and Etheridge then our DB coaches gone fukk shyt up on the recruiting trail. The main guy they gone be after is that 5 star DB from Birmingham for the ‘25 class

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
McGriff was already an ace recruiter but I know he moved into an off field position but if he’s still on staff with Kelly and Etheridge then our DB coaches gone fukk shyt up on the recruiting trail. The main guy they gone be after is that 5 star DB from Birmingham for the ‘25 class
Dirt sheets said he crashed out with Roberts back when that initially had happened; I'm surprised he stayed even this long. The article I saw said he'll be demoted to an off the field recruiting role, but I wouldn't be surprised if he left eventually. Kelly is still an upgrade over dude, even if its going from A- to A+

and yeah Kelly, Etheridge, potentially our guy McGriff, Trovon Reed as the designated hitter, that's as much as you can ask for.