PREDICT the NATIONAL CHAMPION

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
No beef, but its crazy to me how Harbaugh was asked something similar, and he responded with Alex Orgi imitating Milroe and Bama fans took it as disrespect. Newsflash, not everybody got Milroe's on their roster. Dude's a freak.. so you gotta make do, however you can.. And Orji's the closest thing we've got to Jalen.

I don't believe it.

giphy.gif
Nah, they asked Harbaugh who Milroe reminds him of, and he said a more polished version of that Alex kid.

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
Is it just me or does ohio state look bigger and faster than Mizzou? Maybe its the jerseys
Not possible. They're SEC and you slackjawed hillbillies said SEC > Big ten and the south > the north all year, so I'm sure it must be the jerseys and not any type of talent gap...that is purely impossible.

JasoRockStar

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Charleston, SC
Not possible. They're SEC and you slackjawed hillbillies said SEC > Big ten and the south > the north all year, so I'm sure it must be the jerseys and not any type of talent gap...that is purely impossible.
The SEC East is the most overrated division in CFB. Whole bunch of mid ass, average ass teams and Georgia at the top. OSU-Georgia rematch would’ve been the more entertaining matchup.