The OFFICIAL 2023 College Football RANDOM THOUGHTS Thread

PREDICT the NATIONAL CHAMPION

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Better take that nasty ass shyt out & get some brown cinnamon in there.
Brown Cinnamon?

eww-black.gif

Smores or Frosted Strawberry only :ahh:

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
If that Georgia Alabama game happened prior to Nov/Dec there’s no way Georgia would have dropped any lower than 3rd in the rankings afterwards.

To drop from 1 to 6 after only a 3 point loss coming off back to back titles is wild. And the Orange Bowl had potential but it seems like most players from both teams not really giving a fukk and there’s no JT too so :ld:
UGA one the 4 best teams

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
I don't get pol feeling bad for Georgia. That was basically a playoff gm. Georgia shoulda known that. They allowed Alabama to come into their state and leave with a conference title. Again

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
I don't get pol feeling bad for Georgia. That was basically a playoff gm. Georgia shoulda known that. They allowed Alabama to come into their state and leave with a conference title. Again
Enjoy the high while it lasts... that's the last title you'll see this year :sas2:

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
I agree with the first part. But I don’t know how you can say that but be cool with FSU being left out for Bama or Texas when they have no losses.