The OFFICIAL 2023 College Football RANDOM THOUGHTS Thread

PREDICT the NATIONAL CHAMPION

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

vino

Superstar
Daps
mk4cz73xbqu81.png
I imagine they have to mention it, but wont got qs in depth as they should. Like that Authorized Netflix Florida Gators doc left a lot of shyt out

You lile Helga in “hey, Arnold” when it comes to Prime and The Buffs

vino

Superstar
Daps
he is from texas.
lol i'm sure the texas school who tampered to make him enter the portal already got him silently committed.

SMU recruited him while in highschool. You think he headed there or going for Texas because they’ll be SEC?

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
he is from texas.
lol i'm sure the texas school who tampered to make him enter the portal already got him silently committed.
Texas didn't tamper with him but we'll do our due diligence. He is from Bryan-College Station so it's possible A&M did. Also his position coach is headed to Kentucky so he might just be following him there.

papa pimp

All Star
Daps
Texas didn't tamper with him but we'll do our due diligence. He is from Bryan-College Station so it's possible A&M did. Also his position coach is headed to Kentucky so he might just be following him there.

I said a Texas school not Texas specifically so it could be A&M:hubie:Dude didn't just have a change of heart about returning to Purdue conveniently after going home for the holidays.

L. Deezy

Veteran
Daps
But they told me with a month to prepare this guy would be great
I was gonna say why this dude didnt play anyway because he doesn't really have tape. But dude will have little offensive help with Benson and some others leaving.

good thing about the playoffs next year, we gonna see a lot less of the main starters dropping out because the games will mean more. This bowl season is total trash

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
I was gonna say why this dude didnt play anyway because he doesn't really have tape. But dude will have little offensive help with Benson and some others leaving.

good thing about the playoffs next year, we gonna see a lot less of the main starters dropping out because the games will mean more. This bowl season is total trash
Oregon didn’t deserve to play for a title this year. Next year will suck