PREDICT the NATIONAL CHAMPION

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
Say whatever you want.....But seeing Alabama walk on the field just hits different :francis:

Good Luck though :francis:
you-gotta-play-the-game-keisha-james.gif

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
These players getting horrible advice. Who is wasting q draft pick on Joe Milton? Dude is going undrafted

For the record, Bama had no major opt out in the sugar bowl last yr and it helped all of their draft stock.

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
These players getting horrible advice. Who is wasting q draft pick on Joe Milton? Dude is going undrafted

For the record, Bama had no major opt out in the sugar bowl last yr and it helped all of their draft stock.
The second Milton left Orlando and headed to A2, all that reportedly came outta dudes mouth was 'i'm outta here in three years.. right to the league'

I was always like 'bruh.. I seen you play since high school... you need A LOT of work'

Let that man chase his dreams I guess. :manny:

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
Oh.. @smitty22 knows ALL about Fox

Aint that right @DropTopDoc ? :beli:

You see, they have Fox News, Smitty not trying to watch a channel that may show liberal shows

A mainstay in the @smitty22 house, he be making his poor wife watch Foxnews , and tell him he looks handsome in his black suit red tie with the American flag pin every time he go to his black republicans of Ohio meeting :martin:

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola

I thought Tebow was gon baptize us, and we beat them, I’m sure a few folks phoned it in, but whatever

The second Milton left Orlando and headed to A2, all that reportedly came outta dudes mouth was 'i'm outta here in three years.. right to the league'

I was always like 'bruh.. I seen you play since high school... you need A LOT of work'

Let that man chase his dreams I guess. :manny:

Dude has so much potential, idk what’s his issue, but maybe in the nfl he puts it together

Broke ass nikka aint got a local Fox station?:picard:

*fox news, they don’t watch tv with too many suggestive topics

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps
Broke ass nikka aint got a local Fox station?:picard:

Oh.. @smitty22 knows ALL about Fox

Aint that right @DropTopDoc ? :beli:

You see, they have Fox News, Smitty not trying to watch a channel that may show liberal shows

A mainstay in the @smitty22 house, he be making his poor wife watch Foxnews , and tell him he looks handsome in his black suit red tie with the American flag pin every time he go to his black republicans of Ohio meeting :martin:
All of this uncalled for. Just asked a simple question? Hope yall have a blessed day.

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
I thought Tebow was gon baptize us, and we beat them, I’m sure a few folks phoned it in, but whatever

Funny how things change but stay the same. Carr was lookin' for his 1st bowl game win in like 4-5 years back then wasn't he? Hamburgular lookin' for his first playoff dub. I imagine if Tebow & Co. were playin' under the guise of that being a playoff game somewhere in an alternate universe, that game goes a little differently, maybe. It's a different ballgame when the devil come knockin' though.

C-1WL33XgAAp1lt.jpg