• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
If that Georgia Alabama game happened prior to Nov/Dec there’s no way Georgia would have dropped any lower than 3rd in the rankings afterwards.

To drop from 1 to 6 after only a 3 point loss coming off back to back titles is wild. And the Orange Bowl had potential but it seems like most players from both teams not really giving a fukk and there’s no JT too so :ld:
:russell: UGA didn't beat anyone of merit all season. They were ranked #1 off reputation. They had a chance to show they were still them nikkas and got beat and looked like just another mid SEC team. So :camby:

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Having the best win in all of CFB negated that. UGA lost to Bama and had no signature win to lean on. So what point are you making here?
Best win in all of CFB? Wouldn't Oklahoma have that going off the logic you're using?

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
Best win in all of CFB? Wouldn't Oklahoma have that going off the logic you're using?
What logic am I using that makes winning a rivalry game on a neutral field on a last minute drive, a better win than going into Bryant Denny and beating Bama by double digits? Also what does any of that have to do with UGA just being one of the run of the mill mid SEC teams this year?

Silkk

Daps
What logic am I using that makes winning a rivalry game on a neutral field on a last minute drive, a better win than going into Bryant Denny and beating Bama by double digits? Also what does any of that have to do with UGA just being one of the run of the mill mid SEC teams this year?
The fact that you would even say some stupid shyt like that tells me not to discuss this further. They lost by 3 on a neutral field....to a rival and the greatest dynasty the sport has ever seen...after winning 29 games in a row and back to back Nattys.

The only difference was the timing of when the game took place. If you think the Bama team yall beat is the same one playing today, Then ok cool.....We'll find out soon enough.

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
The fact that you would even say some stupid shyt like that tells me not to discuss this further. They lost by 3 on a neutral field....to a rival and the greatest dynasty the sport has ever seen...after winning 29 games in a row and back to back Nattys.

The only difference was the timing of when the game took place. If you think the Bama team yall beat is the same one playing today, Then ok cool.....We'll find out soon enough.
You don't want to discuss this further because you know this is a losing argument for you. You haven't been able to counter any points I've made and part of your defense for UGA includes things that didn't happen this season. They don't get grandfathered in as the defending champs :dead: . I've already stated the games they won this year were all against a bunch of nobodies. Which why when they loss they dropped as far as they did. Nothing that happened THIS SEASON warranted UGA being a included in the playoffs. And you've yet to make a viable point based on THIS SEASON on why they should have unless you honestly think them losing to Bama was enough to get them in. :mjlol:

Silkk

Daps
You don't want to discuss this further because you know this is a losing argument for you. You haven't been able to counter any points I've made and part of your defense for UGA includes things that didn't happen this season. They don't get grandfathered in as the defending champs :dead: . I've already stated the games they won this year were all against a bunch of nobodies. Which why when they loss they dropped as far as they did. Nothing that happened THIS SEASON warranted UGA being a included in the playoffs. And you've yet to make a viable point based on THIS SEASON on why they should have unless you honestly think them losing to Bama was enough to get them in. :mjlol:
K

Lucky_Lefty

Dreams Are Colder Than Death...
Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
200w.gif