• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
Crazy #'s these kids are getting now. WATTBA and playing CFB.

1703615956651-png.489139
:heh: 500k is a king's ransom for that caliber of player. Even if that is stretched over 2 years. There is no one on our team making that much yearly.

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
He will be in high demand

Yeah, I’m sure someone got bread waiting

SMU recruited him while in highschool. You think he headed there or going for Texas because they’ll be SEC?

Wouldn’t be surprised

And most were bust, Louisville is QBU

Two qbs make you qbu ??

And bust is so relative, being really good on Saturday doesn’t translate to Sunday for so many reasons

Crazy #'s these kids are getting now. WATTBA and playing CFB.

1703615956651-png.489139

I feel like this is what we’ve discussed, a lot of times these numbers be so wild

Because how is Oregon, Ole Miss and Pen state being in a playoff tournament better when they didn’t do one thing championship worthy all year

Being top 3 in your conference ain’t bad, WHO tf should be in ??

Have we ever seen a Coli poster get negged so quickly, and all he can do is take it and look helpless? :hhh:

Man lemme stop.. that was a such a damn good game :why: I hate that we lost..

Dude did wtf he wanted to us (pause)

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
Think we should get a quarter of credit for Lamar after wearing out Reggie Bonnafon and getting his timeline accelerated

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Have we ever seen a Coli poster get negged so quickly, and all he can do is take it and look helpless? :hhh:

Man lemme stop.. that was a such a damn good game :why: I hate that we lost..
Rose Bowl VY was different, and such black excellence its hard to be mad at him…

nikka did us in the Rose Bowl
Did yall in the Rose Bowl
Went to the Shoe and beat the Buckeyes when that was a real accomplishment.

:wow:

I still have no fukking idea how we could be up 38-26 with 2-3 minutes left and lose that game though. shyt still surprises me when I watch it :russ:

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
If that Georgia Alabama game happened prior to Nov/Dec there’s no way Georgia would have dropped any lower than 3rd in the rankings afterwards.

To drop from 1 to 6 after only a 3 point loss coming off back to back titles is wild. And the Orange Bowl had potential but it seems like most players from both teams not really giving a fukk and there’s no JT too so :ld: