PREDICT the NATIONAL CHAMPION

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
We pretty much have that with a lot of the kickoff games.

Plus I can't even imagine how political it would get with bowl games fighting to get the big draw teams.

Kick off games are like 2-3 deep

Music city, independence, pinstripe, Idaho, tax slayer, etc are ones that could easily be moved and would have a great draw, and it makes a huge difference in the local that time of year

Then you could extend practice into mid December for all teams whether they make a bowl or not, and now reserve some bowls for 8 wins or higher

But it isn't a playoff game today tho.

Which is obvious because of the team(s) participating in in this year. :lolbron:

It's December 25th.

Christmas night.

CHRISTMAS night.

And you have this hate in your heart.

Of all nights.

:mjcry:

Do you not think teams would look at him differently if he had a chance to play for a championship, and passed it up? I'm not sure I can think of a more 'me me me' trait than that. There's no doubt it would paint a shytty picture of him. And if it even risks the chance of him slipping 1,2,3 picks.. that difference is millions.

@smitty22 the grinch smh

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
I was talking shyt about how USC would lose to bum ass Indiana.

They just got James Madison coach. This shyt going to happen for real:dead:

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Prime spinning it that those 6 are really as good as the 20 Alabama and Georgia signed. U can only play 11 at a time :whoo:
Im watching the Coach Prime show on Amazon rn on episode 3 and they're just getting to the Nebraska game. Series is only 4 episodes so I wonder if they really about to be hoes and completely skip over the 2nd half of the season :patrice:

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
Im watching the Coach Prime show on Amazon rn on episode 3 and they're just getting to the Nebraska game. Series is only 4 episodes so I wonder if they really about to be hoes and completely skip over the 2nd half of the season :patrice:
I imagine they have to mention it, but wont got qs in depth as they should. Like that Authorized Netflix Florida Gators doc left a lot of shyt out