• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
Lsu apparatus for getting talent and want to, is United, but that’s a pressure cooker for your ass, why would he leave a job where recruiting is pretty much set it and forget it, vs he’s going to have to work to get kids and build them up, we not a coach away from a chip, we a few game changers away from a chip, where lsu is a functional offense away from a chip
Because Kelly is a Yankee. He probably has to take a translator with him when he goes to recruit New Iberia. Michigan would be a better cultural fit for him.

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
Why you fukking with me today Mr. Grinch? :mjtf:

I would expect some shyt like that from @Trav :smh:

Nicca did you not get the fukk y'all from earlier??

But I still hope u got everything under that tree u wanted cuz I'm not heartless of course
full

premier58

All Star
Daps
Man I miss when bowl matchups meant something and everyone didnt just opt out of them. Maybe I am getting old, but I absolutely hate it.

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
Man I miss when bowl matchups meant something and everyone didnt just opt out of them. Maybe I am getting old, but I absolutely hate it.
That's one of the main reasons I'm semi happy about the extended playoff format. If you got 12 teams making the playoffs, the chances of high caliber dudes sitting out is slim to none.

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
That's one of the main reasons I'm semi happy about the extended playoff format. If you got 12 teams making the playoffs, the chances of high caliber dudes sitting out is slim to none.
Is it slim to none? They have to play more games setting up more risk and a shorter calendar for their next move

premier58

All Star
Daps
Yeah me too. I used to love watching the different matchups. UM vs Texas in the 2004 Rose Bowl, Purdue vs Kansas State in the 1998 or 1999 Alamo Bowl, Miami vs Florida 2000 Sugar Bowl, i remember Auburn/Northwestern having a classic Capital One Bowl some years back. OU vs Washington State in the 2002 Rose Bowl. Etc...

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
Is it slim to none? They have to play more games setting up more risk and a shorter calendar for their next move
I'd think that if they got a chance to play for it all.. and they pass it up.. the league will take that as a huge red flag. I know I would.

If it was some bullshyt/meaningless bowl game like the Goodyear Cotton Bowl Classic, then I could see them shytting out. :sas1:

Lucky_Lefty

Dreams Are Colder Than Death...
Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
Might be a sign they got a verbal from Cam Ward.
Ward wouldn’t be able to play in the bowl game and he would still have 3 days to hop in if he played in the game. Guess it’s a middle finger to the staff. He’s been there four years and hasn’t even challenged for the starting job and let Lt. Dan Milton come in and take his spot when he was starting

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
I'd think that if they got a chance to play for it all.. and they pass it up.. the league will take that as a huge red flag. I know I would.

If it was some bullshyt/meaningless bowl game like the Goodyear Cotton Bowl Classic, then I could see them shytting out. :sas1:
Yeah but you don’t work in an NFL FO

Cotton Bowl is and will be a playoff game…………