The OFFICIAL 2023 College Football RANDOM THOUGHTS Thread

PREDICT the NATIONAL CHAMPION

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

papa pimp

All Star
Daps
Is this dude some sexual demon or some shyt? Homie banged Xavier Worthy's mom they say.. and its why Worthy didn't end up at Michigan.

fukk this Gattis dude.

When he first picked Michigan, Worthy planned to be an early enrollee. His school district didn’t allow seniors to graduate early. Jones got creative. She got him enrolled in Apex Learning Virtual School, an online program, for the fall of 2020. It wasn’t easy to get that plan lined up without guidance counselors, but Jones ensured his class schedule met all graduation and NCAA initial eligibility requirements.

In early January 2021, two weeks before Worthy would move to Ann Arbor with J.J. McCarthy, Donovan Edwards and the Wolverines’ freshman enrollees, a problem emerged. Michigan has strict admissions standards for midyear enrollees, one former staffer said, and wasn’t able to get Worthy admitted into school. He was told that based on his academic profile, it would be better to enroll in June for U-M’s summer bridge program. His mother was stunned.

“For me, that didn’t fly,” she said. “I turned in all of his academic paperwork and applications in September. As far as I had been told, up until two weeks before, he was on track to enroll early. There was nothing missing, nothing short, they’d waived the SATs. It didn’t make sense. Something wasn’t right. What’s the problem and why am I finding out about this now?”

Worthy still wanted to honor his commitment. He moved to Ann Arbor and got an apartment. When Michigan posted a video of midyear move-in day on Jan. 16, Worthy was missing. Two days later, he announced on Twitter that “to end all the drama and speculations I am not enrolling early.” But he was in town. Since he wasn’t enrolled, he wasn’t allowed to work out in the football facility. All he could do was join Zoom meetings. After a strange month of trying to make it work, he moved back home.

mozichrome

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
so if all is well major cfb coaches about to finally step their tech game up after the bowl trials

Already, at least two 2023 bowl games have featured tablets on the sidelines and in coaches’ booths. The technology allows coaches and players to review plays. And at the Independence Bowl between Cal and Texas Tech on Dec. 16, players and coaches were able to communicate with smart helmets. The Las Vegas Bowl will be the first to involve both technologies

“In approving the experimental trial, the NCAA Rules Committee created little to no rules around the use of the technologies, leaving the participating bowl teams to each agree on a set of rules”

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Going into selection sunday

TCU was 12-1 and had already beat the team they lost to.

Alabama was 10-2

Cmon breh…

Look at the rep of the guy you're arguing with. WOAT takes on every subject.

It still blows my mind that they constantly bring up the title game as if TCU didn't beat an undefeated #1 squad in their first playoff game to even get to the title. fukking TCU the only school in playoff history to be told they still don't belong in the playoffs after winning their playoff game. :dead:

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
This is ALL games? :patrice:I feel like they missing a TON, just off rip, where is 2019 Bama/LSU?! :heh:
It wasn't entertaining :manny: I don't find entertainment watching any Alabama or Georgia game either, and I certainly don't find entertainment watching the two of those mentally stunted programs play together. If you enjoy watching the mentally disabled play the game though, I can understand why those games make the list

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
That page trash, he said because they didn’t get a 5 star. These star rating just create a bunch of lazy evaluations.
Our QB Jadyn Davis was a 5 star all year long till they dropped him to a 4. We have (19) 4 stars signed. I mean.. that’s a typical Michigan recruiting class these days. We don’t play the NIL game till kids enroll. So it is what it is.
So this is what being obtuse looks like :ohhh:
Oh.. so your balls dropped again? Cause they were mighty tucked on signing day :sas2: