PREDICT the NATIONAL CHAMPION

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
Bama and Georgia have shown who they are enough times for everyone to know what's up with them. One losing to the other doesn't negate that. We've seen both sleepwalk through certain games in the regular season but they always turn up when motivated.

Just like last season with Bama, Who may have actually been the best team at the end of last season. :manny:
U damn right they were. 2 Ls in 2 of the most hostile environments by a total of like 3pts. If Jahmyr Gibbs didn't drop the ball vs Tennessee, Bama has another Natty. And ppl knew it. It was a national effort not to allow Bama with 2 Ls in. Its amazing how the commentary changed after TCU got raped in the natty game. Last yr it was most deserving. This yr, its best team. The inconsistency is laughable. They need to just let computers do it again. The computer woulda actually left Texas out this yr. Which woulda been horrible imo. But FSU woulda made it. The cou woulda made the difficult decision for the humans

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
Y'all bugging. This year's version of that Georgia team wasn't all that good, and they ain't beat anybody all year either. In fact neither team was all that impressive in the SEC championship game, and that was coming off Bama needing a miracle to beat an awful Auburn team. Y'all always do this with SEC teams when some time has passed but we ain't forget. Conference was full of mid and they don't have a signature ooc win yet. Y'all better hope Bama does in fact beat Michigan or I don't want to hear shyt about the SEC prowess this season.

vino

Superstar
Daps
Is this dude some sexual demon or some shyt? Homie banged Xavier Worthy's mom they say.. and its why Worthy didn't end up at Michigan.

fukk this Gattis dude.

Damn, Probably aint the first coach. His moms looking good and the little league coaches far worse. But, i would decommit too.

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
I don't know what went on between that coach and Worthy's mom, but that ain't the reason he didn't stay at Michigan. I swear y'all just believe anything y'all are told.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
U damn right they were. 2 Ls in 2 of the most hostile environments by a total of like 3pts. If Jahmyr Gibbs didn't drop the ball vs Tennessee, Bama has another Natty. And ppl knew it. It was a national effort not to allow Bama with 2 Ls in. Its amazing how the commentary changed after TCU got raped in the natty game. Last yr it was most deserving. This yr, its best team. The inconsistency is laughable. They need to just let computers do it again. The computer woulda actually left Texas out this yr. Which woulda been horrible imo. But FSU woulda made it. The cou woulda made the difficult decision for the humans
The media legit tried everything to put Bama in last year breh :pachaha:

If that was a one loss PSU instead of a one loss ohio state, please believe they would have. Also Bama didn’t have any big wins last season.

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
The media legit tried everything to put Bama in last year breh :pachaha:

If that was a one loss PSU instead of a one loss ohio state, please believe they would have. Also Bama didn’t have any big wins last season.
Nah. They told tcu they didn't even have to win their title game(which they didn't) and still got in. They did not want Bama in last yr, cuz they knew it would be Georgia/Bama again. There was sec fatigue last yr

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Nah. They told tcu they didn't even have to win their title game(which they didn't) and still got in. They did not want Bama in last yr, cuz they knew it would be Georgia/Bama again. There was sec fatigue last yr
Going into selection sunday

TCU was 12-1 and had already beat the team they lost to.

Alabama was 10-2

Cmon breh…

skyrunner1

Superstar
Daps
When did he go to the league, and he gave up quick as hell
He got injured in a meaningless bowl game with acl, rushed back to play in opener against bama, got season ending shoulder injury against Mich St., measured in at 5'8 and some change then ran I think a 4.60 forty.. NO TEAM was gonna draft a 5'8 QB.. Think he went xfl and did the smart thing and got into coaching asap where his connections got him a gig.. He can achieve all his financial dreams and save his body/mind from taking hits with still being in the sport he loved.

It was smart for him to give up quick as hell

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
Kicker U keeps it going :banderas:

Towns learning from baby McPherson is just great stuff. Shame we gonna break the streak of brothers though