The OFFICIAL 2023 College Football RANDOM THOUGHTS Thread

PREDICT the NATIONAL CHAMPION

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
They can be 6 star, if you not doing a good job of evaluating, then so many wouldn’t be processed
Kids leave programs and don't pan out for numerous reasons. Georgia is the two time defending national champion and lost a ton of kids.

So does Bama, So did A&M, etc.

Silkk

Daps
Sidenote: I think Georgia got screwed more than FSU.

I like that the SEC title game was a playoff elimantion game but UGA would likely handle Washington, Michigan, FSU, and probably beat Texas. Iffy on that one.

Scottie Drippin

Should Never Mention Me
Daps
Reppin
The Traps of Unified Korea

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches

I like that the SEC title game was a playoff elimantion game but UGA would likely handle Washington, Michigan, FSU, and probably beat Texas. Iffy on that one.
No shyt. Michigan may be the least deserving team in the playoff. They didn't beat nobody all damn yr. If Milroe loses to them, need to roll with Ty Simpson next yr
Is this dude some sexual demon or some shyt? Homie banged Xavier Worthy's mom they say.. and its why Worthy didn't end up at Michigan.

fukk this Gattis dude.
FuvhNHnaEAEzLzE

Sounds like gossip, but I aint mad at him. Lets be honest, its hella reasons to choose Texas over gloomy azz Michigan

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
No shyt. Michigan may be the least deserving team in the playoff. They didn't beat nobody all damn yr. If Milroe loses to them, need to roll with Ty Simpson next yr

FuvhNHnaEAEzLzE

Sounds like gossip, but I aint mad at him. Lets be honest, its hella reasons to choose Texas over gloomy azz Michigan
Bruh... I don't even know why you quote me anymore. All your shyt is TMZ level posting. I'm good on that. :gucci:

You don't wanna talk ball. You wanna flex Tuscaloosa fukkin Alabama, and the rest of the shyt ass south.

skyrunner1

Superstar
Daps

FuvhNHnaEAEzLzE

Dam he gotta be on point but I understand, that other shyt tho.. yikes..

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium

I don't get where this is coming from?. I don't think people are doing a good job in separating the previous two years and what their idea of Georgia is vs. what they actually have shown.

Their analogue is basically 2013 Alabama, who looked like the top dog against the top level this sport had. They were coming from being down multiple scores against prime Manziel/A&M in College Station, UGA was in that same scenario against South Carolina at home and Auburn. The ranked wins are comparable, but Alabama's floor was way higher than Georgia's was this season. They got eliminated by the team that had God himself in their corner, and missed the GW FG by maybe 5 yards or so. THAT'S someone that played to their #1 ranking and could've still had a real argument for being in a national title format.

Scottie Drippin

Should Never Mention Me
Daps
Reppin
The Traps of Unified Korea
@Lucky_Lefty Canes "insiders" are all alluding to something happening re: FSU and Dade County. A lot of folks saying Mike/Staff fukked up something down here and ain't gonna be cooking for a minute. You heard anything?

Allegedly Blount's people didn't even let them inside the house.

Silkk

Daps
I don't get where this is coming from?. I don't think people are doing a good job in separating the previous two years and what their idea of Georgia is vs. what they actually have shown.

Their analogue is basically 2013 Alabama, who looked like the top dog against the top level this sport had. They were coming from being down multiple scores against prime Manziel/A&M in College Station, UGA was in that same scenario against South Carolina at home and Auburn. The ranked wins are comparable, but Alabama's floor was way higher than Georgia's was this season. They got eliminated by the team that had God himself in their corner, and missed the GW FG by maybe 5 yards or so. THAT'S someone that played to their #1 ranking and could've still had a real argument for being in a national title format.
Bama and Georgia have shown who they are enough times for everyone to know what's up with them. One losing to the other doesn't negate that. We've seen both sleepwalk through certain games in the regular season but they always turn up when motivated.

Just like last season with Bama, Who may have actually been the best team at the end of last season. :manny:

L. Deezy

Veteran
Daps

FuvhNHnaEAEzLzE

Me neither.. Id hit too

Nygga shouldn't have his mom tag along