PREDICT the NATIONAL CHAMPION

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Scientific

Bacdafucup
Daps
Reppin
The H
I think a lot of these portal guys would have stood pat if Elijah stayed. He has the most juice of anyone in the country w/ his guys, seems the loyalty was with him not Jimbo. I'm relieved he's finally out of the state.
Agreed, the majority of them were loyal to Robinson and not to Jimbo. His departure caused huge ripple effects, that should say a lot. We've already lost Hornsby. He's from NJ and Robinson is from Camden so obviously he was much more connected to him than to the state of TX or the SEC. Elko has a huge hole to fill with him gone. Robinson took a step back at Syracuse to take a leap fwd in his future. We're going to miss him, but the breh is going places imo, my guess he'll end up back at Penn St. as a coordinator soon.

O.iatlhawksfan

Devoted Joel Embiid hater
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
Agreed, the majority of them were loyal to Robinson and not to Jimbo. His departure caused huge ripple effects, that should say a lot. We've already lost Hornsby. He's from NJ and Robinson is from Camden so obviously he was much more connected to him than to the state of TX or the SEC. Elko has a huge hole to fill with him gone. Robinson took a step back at Syracuse to take a leap fwd in his future. We're going to miss him, but the breh is going places imo, my guess he'll end up back at Penn St. as a coordinator soon.
I see y’all hired Tommy Moffitt out of retirement

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24

Ok, MF :ehh:

@Ron Mexico @prime

Only games y'all really gotta worry about next year is FSU and MAYBE (big maybe) A&M depending on what kind of rush job Elko does but expectation will be more on yall than anything. Should be in that playoff hunt for sure.

Ron Mexico

Superstar
Daps

Ok, MF :ehh:

@Ron Mexico @prime

Only games y'all really gotta worry about next year is FSU and MAYBE (big maybe) A&M depending on what kind of rush job Elko does but expectation will be more on yall than anything. Should be in that playoff hunt for sure.

They weren't aggressive enough in the portal the last couple years and it cost them. ND accepting more undergrad tranfers and stepping up the NIL game has helped too. Still probably need to add another WR and safety.

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
Elijah Robinson did an in home visit with Aggie 5 star commit Dominick McKinley as an Interim HC for Aggie and DC for Syracuse. :heh:

He should have been relieved of his duties the moment his hiring went public.

Left.A1

Superstar
Daps

They weren't aggressive enough in the portal the last couple years and it cost them. ND accepting more undergrad tranfers and stepping up the NIL game has helped too. Still probably need to add another WR and safety.

Hope they give that black man a few more years to get it right out there

AVXL

Laughing at you n*ggaz like “ha ha ha”
Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL
@AVXL any truth to the rumor of Beck wanting $4 million to stay at UGA? Cause I have a hard time believing that

UGA has a booster collective that they tap into for NIL deals for certain guys…I don’t know how much he’ll want but he’ll get a multi million deal. I think he comes back too, why be the 4th or 5th QB in this draft with only a season of game tape?

Take the couple million, get some more game tape, be the top QB in 2024. Carson and his family met with Kirby a few days ago to discuss everything and I think he’ll be back