PREDICT the NATIONAL CHAMPION

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches

This is class. The kid wasn't even there and he still went to meet the fam.And he's already committed. Sabans grind is incredible. Especially at his age.

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama
Valid points made :manny: Seems like the pitch works, one program got the best receiver class in the state and the other got a bipolar fanbase that don’t know whether to gas Perry to get him back in the fold or say he’s a scrub since he flipped…

I’m sorry I’m not turning down Google to go work at AOL :hubie:

Go to Bama, win Biletnikoffs, get drafted in the 1st round, go be a star in the league

Or risk going to Auburn who doesn’t even have a QB right now, potentially end up transferring and possibly your career going up in smoke. This is specifically about to WR position and Auburn has a very poor history of developing receivers.

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches

Michigan reminds me of when Notre Dame got in the playoff off a light schedule. If Milroe loses to these vanilla azz clowns.

K-Deini

GOAT
Supporter
Daps

Ok, MF :ehh:

@Ron Mexico @prime

Only games y'all really gotta worry about next year is FSU and MAYBE (big maybe) A&M depending on what kind of rush job Elko does but expectation will be more on yall than anything. Should be in that playoff hunt for sure.

No @ for me? I had to find this news out via third party. May have to root for scum this playoff

never that. :russ::camby:

Sauce Dab

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
If Auburn successfully pulls this flip off then this would be the 2nd Florida commit Auburn flips. What's Napier and his staff got going on over there?

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734

I'm glad he got something because he's about to graduate with no B1G titles or gold pants and no heisman... unlike....this guy
full