PREDICT the NATIONAL CHAMPION

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

O.iatlhawksfan

Devoted Joel Embiid hater
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
I said this dude football team is mediocre and he linked me a tweet that opened up with mentioning women’s basketball. We’re done here.
You wish Auburn had a year like that, all those years of calling your school the main event just to become afterthoughts :dead:

Crizzy

U wanted the smoke...u can have it your way
Daps
Reppin
RMFT
Thinking nikkas ain’t had agents before they were just family members with some insight and a hand out

One of this biggest things ever. I remember back in highschool my patna had shyt starting from 8th grade. Our sophomore year buddy was riding a Tahoe on 22s. He left after our junior year and went to oak hill. Them handouts is crazy if you a legit ball player. They get you early on deck.

Big Boss

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
One of this biggest things ever. I remember back in highschool my patna had shyt starting from 8th grade. Our sophomore year buddy was riding a Tahoe on 22s. He left after our junior year and went to oak hill. Them handouts is crazy if you a legit ball player. They get you early on deck.

Facts

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
I said this dude football team is mediocre and he linked me a tweet that opened up with mentioning women’s basketball. We’re done here.

:mjlol: got’em

Running to woman's bball and baseball success in a college football thread is not a w breh

nikka Finna pull off Barry sanders-esq dodging and deflection

Right, nikkas eating

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
The NFL Academy opened in London, UK in 2019. I have been following their recruits since then, they usually have 1 or 2. But this 2024 year is the first time they have multiple D1 commits. Most of these cats are obviously of Nigerian/W. African decent.

Screen-Shot-2023-12-12-at-9-28-25-PM.png

Last edited: