Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
When i have my avacado toast i have it with a runny egg and
s-l1200.webp

As for my gumbo, grilled cheese and a side of potato salad(mustard based with a couple dashes of cayenne)

Don’t ever throw them charges on me, or my Louisiana eating sir
:ufdup:

Oh u a runny egg ass nicca?:scust:

Nicca like his yolk.....drippin' all over yo body
12761-5b8731586e6bc2fa6e143cf0cd73342f.jpg

vino

Superstar
Daps
Raiola dad made 40 million in the NFL lol. Anyone making this about NIL or money is exaggerating lol.

Uncle just got a hefty raise. Matt Rhule sent a bat signal to donors about good qb’s. He committed to several programs then devommitted. Then Georgia boards buzzing about this below (this obviously just the gossip but i’m sure some truth there)….with a player moving like he has, it’s always about the money. Just because pops made 40 mill don’t mean he don’t want a few more mills.

papa pimp

All Star
Daps
Uncle just got a hefty raise. Matt Rhule sent a bat signal to donors about good qb’s. He committed to several programs then devommitted. Then Georgia boards buzzing about this below (this obviously just the gossip but i’m sure some truth there)….with a player moving like he has, it’s always about the money. Just because pops made 40 mill don’t mean he don’t want a few more mills.

Of course UGA is going to cry foul and say its money but Nebraska does not have the biggest bag if its highest bidder.

Also, the uncle getting paid is just what comes with being a legacy...thats why this is even a possibility and somehow being minimized by crying UGA fans. Not saying money aint in the equation but a kid from a 40 M household is weighing it differently than the average recruit.

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium

Speaking of teams that nikka soullessly rides ad nauseam, Ryan Will starting to choose up. When we smoke Bron Sr, Jr, Caleb Williams and all of USC Jr in that game, breh gonna understand what all this about

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches

Speaking of teams that nikka soullessly rides ad nauseam, Ryan Will starting to choose up. When we smoke Bron Sr, Jr, Caleb Williams and all of USC Jr in that game, breh gonna understand what all this about

This kid is 6ft 150lbs. And only 16? I doubt Saban and co are depending on him. And his nickname is Hollywood. :camby:

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown

This isn't about money, this is more about a clear path to being QB1 sooner than later. All these NIL numbers are being made up

What the hell is going on in Oklahoma :picard:

:heh: they found out breh was transferring when he didn't show up for bowl practice today. OU will head into the SEC without Gabriel and entire new OL. Good luck with that.

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
@O.iatlhawksfan had the nerve to dap that damn post after having the heisman winner play on fukking ESPN deportes for their bowl game :scust: “NFLU” getting dragged up and down the fukking field by Jaxson Dart and we talking about mediocre
The RELIAQUEST bowl :hhh:

I didn't even know Wisconsin was bowl eligible :mjlol: