• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

QuintessentialBM

GoldenAgeGamer82 - PSN ID
Daps
Reppin
Gamers Paradise
First SEC on ABC matchup announced so far

Assuming that you meant first prime-time ABC game, I'm sure OU-Texas will be on ABC as well as OU-Tennessee. I think that will be prime-time because it will be Josh Heupel's first game as a HC against his alma mater and how the last series meeting went down. It will be OU's first SEC game.

Last edited:

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
UGA has a booster collective that they tap into for NIL deals for certain guys…I don’t know how much he’ll want but he’ll get a multi million deal. I think he comes back too, why be the 4th or 5th QB in this draft with only a season of game tape?

Take the couple million, get some more game tape, be the top QB in 2024. Carson and his family met with Kirby a few days ago to discuss everything and I think he’ll be back
Man, I know Kirby not lettin that deformed c@c dictate terms to him. I wish Milroe would try to oull some shyt like dat. Ty Simpson would be qb1:ohlawd:

On another Milroe note

Breh, just lacks awareness. U don't say shyt like that about champions. Thats ridiculous.

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
:mjlol: at Beck getting a multi million NIL deal. There are much better QBs that don't get anywhere near that. If that was the number Georgia would usher his ass right into the portal and get a better QB at a more market rate. Y'all gotta stop believing these numbers being put out there.

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24

Wonder if him and his dad saw that Raoila shyt & was like "we said no more competitions!"

Sorry @Rhule the World , I tried. Even a 24pc extra wet from Roosters couldnt get it done tho:francis:

Last edited:

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches

Wonder if him and his dad saw that Raoila shyt & was like "we said no more competitions!"

Sorry @Rhule the World , I tried. Even a 24pc extra wet from Roosters couldnt get it done tho:francis:

FXLtLodWYAIA5dV.jpg

Dude wants nothing but bums behind him :mjlol: