PREDICT the NATIONAL CHAMPION

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
He is a Nebraska legacy and his uncle is currently on the staff. Word is he was told Beck would be one and done :mjlol: and since that ain't happening he ready to flip to Nebraska. I guess he thinks he can beat out McCord if it comes up that:yeshrug:. But this kid has played for 3 HS and is going to decommit for a second time. Will probably end up in the transfer portal 2 times at this rate.

Right, i remember him having ties which led to me saying he probably all along wanted to go, if he’s willing to sit a couple years then i can see it working out, but I’m sure the Kyle situation threw a wrench in his plans, but you also right, this how that shyt goes, kids start flipping too much and to me they a lost cause, cuz you only moving for all the wrong reasons so you won’t ever be commuted long term

DropTopDoc

Daps
Reppin
U can't trust high school kids until signing day. They will flip in a minute especially since we in the NIL era

They will flip a year in, it’s the 2-3 year range when they not bouncing especially if they playing, but my thing is, why do you think despite the 2 deep being 10 deep full of 4-5 stars you will beat them all out for a start between year one and two

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
Raiola dad made 40 million in the NFL lol. Anyone making this about NIL or money is exaggerating lol.
Especially considering Georgia is definitely one of the richer schools.

Aint like Warren Buffet droppin guap out there. Is he:usure:

I've seen ppl call Raiola #1 and others call Sayin #1. Who number 2:damn:

Sayin does not look the part at all :why:

DropTopDoc

Daps
Reppin
Did you even have your avocado toast yet?

Heard you take it with a XL side of gumbo you nasty nicca :picard:
When i have my avacado toast i have it with a runny egg and
s-l1200.webp

As for my gumbo, grilled cheese and a side of potato salad(mustard based with a couple dashes of cayenne)

Don’t ever throw them charges on me, or my Louisiana eating sir
:ufdup: