The OFFICIAL 2023 College Football RANDOM THOUGHTS Thread

PREDICT the NATIONAL CHAMPION

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

vino

Superstar
Daps
The audacity of Sam Hartman sitting out a bowl gm.

Yeah, not sure why his bum ass sitting. Bowl games about to be meaningless if you’re not one of the 12. Most will sit, transfer portal and coaches will be too busy trying protect squad from dipping. You’ll just have a shell of a team playing anyway. NCAA might have to create an incentive where the winning team win money.

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
Breh just committed to Cal. 5th school. :dead:

IMG-3624.jpg

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
Raiola playing too many games..fuhk wrong with this kid?

When you a bad Bih you can do that, i think the kid honestly wanted to go to Nebraska but you know how pressure, and family is, they wanted him to go to big state u especially when them checks start dropping, and it put him on the biggest stage

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola

Kids finding out they school ain’t got no Netflix or no chill

But all shyt aside kids not getting paid like people think, but everyone swear checks dropping from the sky it’s a few cats doing their thug thizzle majority is getting crumbs but when it comes to dipping in the portal for a Capital D dude, then you gotta get your weight up

papa pimp

All Star
Daps
When you a bad Bih you can do that, i think the kid honestly wanted to go to Nebraska but you know how pressure, and family is, they wanted him to go to big state u especially when them checks start dropping, and it put him on the biggest stage

his uncle the oline coach at nebraska and his dad a nebraska legend (and former NFL player with tons of money) so i think the family is actually pushing him to nebraska

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
He is a Nebraska legacy and his uncle is currently on the staff. Word is he was told Beck would be one and done :mjlol: and since that ain't happening he ready to flip to Nebraska. I guess he thinks he can beat out McCord if it comes up that:yeshrug:. But this kid has played for 3 HS and is going to decommit for a second time. Will probably end up in the transfer portal 2 times at this rate.