• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

O.iatlhawksfan

Devoted Joel Embiid hater
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans

F5OUld1WcAAs1_J.jpg:large

He’s a fanboy I don’t get how people don’t give people like him the same energy as Skip Bayless they’re literally one in the same

Daps
Reppin
Chi
You can simply watch Moore, and you can tell he’s got talent. I just like the way Harbaugh’s been building this roster. No NIL off rip guys. Moore was chasing a heavy bag, even tho his pops insisted UM was the best place for him.

I guess you live and you learn. I’m still not convinced he’ll end up in A2 tho. He can play tho. UCLA was a shyt show this year.

Have any of the NIL off the rip (out of HS) worked out anywhere yet?

I remember that dude that went to Clemson was in commercials before he played a single meaningful down, then he ended up at Oregon State.

The aTm "best class of all time" was a complete failure.

Moore chased the bag to ucla and was forgettable and transferring (albeit a true frosh)

Ewers from OSU to UT (he's panned out)m

I'm sure there's some I'm overlooking that panned out

zayk35

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Escondido California
This college transfer thing has to be fixed. Or it's really time to make this shyt all the way professional. They treating the transfer portal like free-agency.

drifter

Superstar
Daps
Sitting here listening to one of these pods talk about Caleb maybe not playing the bowl game got me to thinking I haven't seen a Caleb Wendys commercial in months :ohhh:

Big Boss

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Is HS recruiting being "killed?"...and killed in what regard? I rarely follow it at all but that seems like 🧢

Regardless of whether or not this is a real quote, it's def gotta be easier to recruit someone 19-22 years old out of the portal than 16-17 yo in HS. Dudes in the portal only have weeks (months?) to decide where a HS recruit can take 2-3 years to make a decision

Yes

vino

Superstar
Daps

Is HS recruiting being "killed?"...and killed in what regard? I rarely follow it at all but that seems like 🧢

Regardless of whether or not this is a real quote, it's def gotta be easier to recruit someone 19-22 years old out of the portal than 16-17 yo in HS. Dudes in the portal only have weeks (months?) to decide where a HS recruit can take 2-3 years to make a decision

Yes, high school recruiting will look very different because of the portal. Coaches are understanding that the pieces they need to get the team to next level quickly can be found in the portal. HS recruits have a lot to build on and will take your program longer to to grow. You will have schools turn in to portal schools and you will have some schools remain traditional. The traditional schools will have a tough time if they’re not the marquee programs.

Big Boss

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yes, high school recruiting will look very different because of the portal. Coaches are understanding that the pieces they need to get the team to next level quickly can be found in the portal. HS recruits have a lot to build on and will take your program longer to to grow. You will have schools turn in to portal schools and you will have some schools remain traditional. The traditional schools will have a tough time if they’re not the marquee programs.

And you still got the extra covid year