PREDICT the NATIONAL CHAMPION

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
Man the remnants of this shyt gon be nasty potentially lol.

Old niccas gon need to find space quick before these high schoolers start commiting and teams be like we don't need ya position & vice versa; these high schoolers playing guess who games wit the commitments til these teams gon find a dawg in the portal and say we good on u & mfs gotta go play for EMU and shyt :laugh:
We gonna def get to a point where either they go all in and this shyt becomes free agent, or they do one more attempt at trying to "regulate" this, and pull back OD. Maybe limit the one time instant transfer part of it. As for the NIL, I can't even conceive of what they do to limit, because it's formulaically stupid. These players should just be employees, but these nikkas wanna do half measures

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
We gonna def get to a point where either they go all in and this shyt becomes free agent, or they do one more attempt at trying to "regulate" this, and pull back OD. Maybe limit the one time instant transfer part of it. As for the NIL, I can't even conceive of what they do to limit, because it's formulaically stupid. These players should just be employees, but these nikkas wanna do half measures

Yup

giphy.webp

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
The Covid year expiring is going to help a lot

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
:lolbron: Brehs, anyone else enjoys how hard Saban is cheesing throughout this interview with ESPN after it's announced that Bama got into the playoff over FSU:

On The College Football Playoff Selection Show, Rece Davis, Booger McFarland, Joey Galloway and Greg McElroy speak with Alabama head coach Nick Saban after Alabama was selected for the College Football Playoff.

Daps
Reppin
Chi

Is he that Unsalvageable?

UM homie of mine had nothing positive to say either and was happy that MSU's name came up, then ultra salty when Mich's name came up

I didn't watch a single down of ucla football but breh is a true frosh and chip Kelly been mid since he left OR

Daps
Reppin
Chi

Is HS recruiting being "killed?"...and killed in what regard? I rarely follow it at all but that seems like 🧢

Regardless of whether or not this is a real quote, it's def gotta be easier to recruit someone 19-22 years old out of the portal than 16-17 yo in HS. Dudes in the portal only have weeks (months?) to decide where a HS recruit can take 2-3 years to make a decision

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
Is he that Unsalvageable?

UM homie of mine had nothing positive to say either and was happy that MSU's name came up, then ultra salty when Mich's name came up

I didn't watch a single down of ucla football but breh is a true frosh and chip Kelly been mid since he left OR
You can simply watch Moore, and you can tell he’s got talent. I just like the way Harbaugh’s been building this roster. No NIL off rip guys. Moore was chasing a heavy bag, even tho his pops insisted UM was the best place for him.

I guess you live and you learn. I’m still not convinced he’ll end up in A2 tho. He can play tho. UCLA was a shyt show this year.