Reppin
Orlando

larry-david-unsure.gif

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
He says he was never coached or developed...maybe he can get that in Ann Arbor. It could be a coup for the program and maybe Harbaugh can mold the kid. As long as Michigan boosters aren't cutting some big ol check :manny:
For me, it aint really about that. If JJ comes back next year, then Jadyn Davis can back him up and take a bunch of 4th qtr snaps and get some on the job training. Same thing if we bring in a stop gap through the portal for a year. Jadyn could back whoever that is, up. Ideally we'd go from JJ to Jadyn to (hopefully.. but I just dont see it) Underwood. I got a feeling that bringin in Moore would rub some kids on the team the wrong way.

This staff knocks it out of the park with their player evals.. so I'm on board with whatever they wanna do tho :yeshrug:

L. Deezy

Veteran
Daps
agreed, but i mean this is a one year rental. i wouldnt be that mad because he wont be here for 2 years like BO. maybe let Moga chill & learn. i think that is the guy Dan is hoping takes the job for the future.

Yeah, but you current got

Ty Thompson (Cristobal recruit)

Austin Novosad (true Freshman this year)

Luke Moga(coming in next year)

Akili Smith Jr (coming in 2025)

Who they gonna develop?

It makes sense to get a portal dude if you wanna be a contender instantly next year...but

papa pimp

All Star
Daps
For me, it aint really about that. If JJ comes back next year, then Jadyn Davis can back him up and take a bunch of 4th qtr snaps and get some on the job training. Same thing if we bring in a stop gap through the portal for a year. Jadyn could back whoever that is, up. Ideally we'd go from JJ to Jadyn to (hopefully.. but I just dont see it) Underwood. I got a feeling that bringin in Moore would rub some kids on the team the wrong way.

This staff knocks it out of the park with their player evals.. so I'm on board with whatever they wanna do tho :yeshrug:

Jadyn Davis isn't a Dante Moore level talent and should not be given the job without competing.

vino

Superstar
Daps

These hs recruits wayward, if you
get Dante on board now thennyou kove forward with that. If Jayden shows up then they can compete for the 2 why JJ finish his final year.

WaddupDoe!

Steez.
Daps
Reppin
ByrdGang.
Yeah, but you current got

Ty Thompson (Cristobal recruit)

Austin Novosad (true Freshman this year)

Luke Moga(coming in next year)

Akili Smith Jr (coming in 2025)

Who they gonna develop?

It makes sense to get a portal dude if you wanna be a contender instantly next year...but
i mean Ty ive given up on honestly. if he was going to be the guy who they have seen for the past couple of years. then they would know what they got. but them going after Gabriel kinda tells me they dont think he is the guy. plus they want to go into the B1G ready to win so i understand the move. i think after next year with Gabriel gone Moga a year in & Austin two years in maybe then one of those guys will be ready to take over. then we have Smith coming in.

to me the move for Gab tells me more about they feel about Ty then anything.