The OFFICIAL 2023 College Football RANDOM THOUGHTS Thread

PREDICT the NATIONAL CHAMPION

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

skyrunner1

Superstar
Daps
Really enjoying this bowl season, not only did FSU get screwed but that set off a chain reaction where it sent Notre Dame to the Gulag (el paso), maybe their bowl activity includes building the wall :ohlawd:

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
Really enjoying this bowl season, not only did FSU get screwed but that set off a chain reaction where it sent Notre Dame to the Gulag (el paso), maybe their bowl activity includes building the wall :ohlawd:

Gulag? It's not that bad breh. Sun Bowl is one of the oldest bowls, they always have great attendance, and the payout is above average compared to other bowls.

Daps
Reppin
Chi
Thank you Horny McFrog for the report. Now if we could just see the credentials and proof of access he has to be spittin' out these kind of projections and claims unprovoked :unimpressed:

I need you to clean up your social algorithms breh :comeon:

It's been all downhill after I followed some Buckeye accounts during the Stalions scandal

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
It's been all downhill after I followed some Buckeye accounts during the Stalions scandal

Don't put that shyt on Brutus plate.
full

U already know what my follow list prolly look like & Ion get nun of dat shyt u be posting.
9978-2f5526df51ce47fae9995acacd92a40a.jpg

U going too down far them damn rabbit holes on ya own. Don't forget some of ya own people was spewing dat Connor ish :ufdup:

WaddupDoe!

Steez.
Daps
Reppin
ByrdGang.
fake, but doesnt mean it cant happen

I dont really wanna go to the portal for a QB, but Ty Thompson doesnt seem like that dude.

it will set a bad precedent to go there again. gotta start developing QB's
agreed, but i mean this is a one year rental. i wouldnt be that mad because he wont be here for 2 years like BO. maybe let Moga chill & learn. i think that is the guy Dan is hoping takes the job for the future.

WaddupDoe!

Steez.
Daps
Reppin
ByrdGang.
Then they got a one year stop gap, i hope he finds some dbs and edge rushers too
i mean going into a new conference i dont mind it. he has the experience you want. i would like for him to go after some of the OSU DBs that left. i agree on the edges. but i would like to see what Mateo can do in his 2nd year. idk if Elijah Rushing is this class coming in or the next. but i trust Dan & Tosh to find some big time defensive guys to come in & help.