• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
Is this based on name because on the field, there were like 10 wr who performed better.. He arguably shouldnt even get the bilitnekoff

Y'all gotta make up ya mind bout' these Heisman & MVP awards breh

Is it oochie wally walla or is it One Mic?

Is it purely stats driven and QB awards masquerading as "value" awards or is it the qualitative value of a player to their team?

:hula:

I've seen nonstop complaints on this board about if we were truly measuring the value of a player to team effect, mfs like Lebron would win in their sport every year, etc. Or Bama wouldn't be allowed to have one cuz they can just plug n play, etc. Eh, going to Daniels anyway so let my sun shine rite quick :ufdup:

skyrunner1

Superstar
Daps
Y'all gotta make up ya mind bout' these Heisman & MVP awards breh

Is it oochie wally walla or is it One Mic?

Is it purely stats driven and QB awards masquerading as "value" awards or is it the qualitative value of a player to their team?

:hula:

I've seen nonstop complaints on this board about if we were truly measuring the value of a player to team effect, mfs like Lebron would win in their sport every year, etc. Or Bama wouldn't be allowed to have one cuz they can just plug n play, etc. Eh, going to Daniels anyway so let my sun shine rite quick :ufdup:

There are like 5 WR who had better seasons than him.. Has nothing to do with QB awards, dude wasnt even the top WR ARGUABLY and that is LEGIT.. :unimpressed:

skyrunner1

Superstar
Daps
He graduated?
I know we spoke about kids getting their Degrees early but now starting to see more and more these kids tryna even not only enroll early but completely skip senior year and get their 3 year clock started early. Now mind you majority of these reclassifications dont end up working out based on history but these kids are doing it more, the #1 player in miami for '25 is already in '24 class and now you got this kid. These kids be ADVANCED with the schooling..

L. Deezy

Veteran
Daps
this has to be fake. i havent seen this no where.

@L. Deezy what we talking bout if this becomes true fam?
fake, but doesnt mean it cant happen

I dont really wanna go to the portal for a QB, but Ty Thompson doesnt seem like that dude.

it will set a bad precedent to go there again. gotta start developing QB's

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
So now its based on value to that persons team, I thought it was best player in cfb, tell me more :jbhmm:

Played without his WR2 for a month. Played without RB1 for a stretch. Balled with the other team's knowing McCord was gonna stare him down as 1st read while gettin' doubled and still delivered. Y'all called Kyle mid all year, like he was basically JV status and yet, still delivered. Sound like best player in CFB to me.

Controversy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Philly
Played without his WR2 for a month. Played without RB1 for a stretch. Balled with the other team's knowing McCord was gonna stare him down as 1st read while gettin' doubled and still delivered. Y'all called Kyle mid all year, like he was basically JV status and yet, still delivered. Sound like best player in CFB to me.

He's without a question the best player in college football...but they're gonna give the Heisman to Daniels or Nix :patrice:

I know a QB will go #1 in the draft but Marv Jr should be the #1 pick :beli:

Harrison is a generational WR...to have Marv Sr's skillset on a 6'4 frame with sub 4.4 speed :damn:

Philly kid to boot :wow:

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
He's without a question the best player in college football...but they're gonna give the Heisman to Daniels or Nix :patrice:

I know a QB will go #1 in the draft but Marv Jr should be the #1 pick :beli:

Harrison is a generational WR...to have Marv Sr's skillset on a 6'4 frame with sub 4.4 speed :damn:

Philly kid to boot :wow:

Yup, I'm already knowing. #s just ain't there historically to justify it. KM fukked him the 1st two games and many more after that with throws only @DropTopDoc 's mama could luv. Just could never put it all quite together except for playin' scum's high school team in East Lansing.

But I'm not even mad if he doesn't go #1 off the board. As it currently stands, the draft would look like:

1. Bears
2. New England
3. Arizona
4. Washington
5. Bears (again)
6. Jets
7. Giants
8. Titans

Objectively speaking, gotta reset your QB contract window if you Chi town whether that's Caleb, Drake Maye or whoever. Fields just ain't proven it enough to justify doing anything other than but I'll let @DropTopDoc give his thoughts on that. NE needs a QB badly. Arizona...could fall there but are you fully back on the Kyler train? WAS need to fix their line. Jets and Giants can't justify grabbin' WRs with their current state. My Titans could prob take him since Hopkins ain't no spring chicken and we might have something wit Levis, maybe.

Shyt gotta make sense at the end of the day even if we'd throw all that out the window and draft him #1 on Madden lol

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24

I fukk with this purely off schools being able to give the 💰 directly to the students (unless that 30k cap is for everyone). All of this stuff coming out about students not really getting this NIL money or crazy ass contracts to be paid back well after they make the league is fukk shyt. It's already the have and have nots, no sense in crying about this leaning into that even more.

Lucky_Lefty

Dreams Are Colder Than Death...
Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
All of this stuff coming out about students not really getting this NIL money or crazy ass contracts to be paid back well after they make the league is fukk shyt.
Are they students or are they adults? Either get a professional whose job it is is to negotiate the best deal for you and in your best interest or play for the scholly. I have no sympathy for these youngins takin the NIL version of 360 deals. There are athletic departments with people in them strictly to assist them but nope, chasing the bag while still a HS senior cause states are allowing this more and more gets you here. That ain’t a NCAA nor university problem.