The OFFICIAL 2023 College Football RANDOM THOUGHTS Thread

PREDICT the NATIONAL CHAMPION

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

vino

Superstar
Daps
:what: these teams must be kicking these dudes to the curb. And there really needs to be a limit set on the number of times u can transfer

A lot of that is happening too. A lot of these kids are being told they won’t see the playing time they desire. Don’t know if that was the case with OK QB but a ton of them being told to hit the portal.

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
A lot of that is happening too. A lot of these kids are being told they won’t see the playing time they desire. Don’t know if that was the case with OK QB but a ton of them being told to hit the portal.
That is the case here. They are handing the offense over to Jackson Arnold.

charknicks

All Star
Daps
Ok, this transfer portal shyt is getting out of hand.

Why in the world would QBs at Top 10 programs be transferring out of those programs?

There needs to be a limit on
-How many times a kid can transfer OR
-Being able to transfer multiple years in a row

There has to be some kind of commitment. I think a kid should be able to transfer once without sitting out, but the 2nd one, you lose a year of eligibility. This aint even fun anymore.

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
He's at Oklahoma. Who else gonna want him? I think OU has their eye on someone better. And McCord definitely got kicked to the curb.
You don’t think Oregon, Washington, USC, OSU, ND, Auburn etc wouldn’t pay big money for him?

He can always go back to OU but he minus well test the market

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
I don't understand how an undefeated team in an inferior conference was left out over a team that just gave the #1 team their first loss in 2 seasons. Oh, and that team had a more difficult strength of schedule than the undefeated team. And that undefeated team loss their starting qb.

Its hilarious how ppl actin like the SEC is azz all of a sudden cuz Bama loss a game in September vs a playoff participant.

FSU gets to prove it was a mistake by beating Georgia in the orange bowl.

They just told a school their record means nothing, and it’s not like fsu is Florida Atlantic and they undefeated

Bama has the better resume

Texas also jumped FSU but this is being ignored like Hamas is on the internet

You mean both teams beating lsu, and Bama dropping an at home texas game, and needing a miracle to escape Jordan hare

And they are going to lose more. Also this is why I don't put much stock in recruit rankings etc.. A&M signed the best class ever 2 years ago and they've been a .500 team since and in year 3 most of those guys won't even be on their roster. What a flop of a class. Having a coaching staff that you trust to develop talent>>>>>>

I don’t put much stock in them either, but i also believe it’s quite the task to keep a bunch of 5 stars happy, coach them up and also keep the wolves at bay thats trying to snipe them away

But honestly the defense was good, but Jim refused to adapt offensively, he wanted the most qb unfriendly have to think identity and read defenses offense, and it was out dated, his qbs getting hurt ain’t help, but if he had an east offense they would have been able to step in and be good, but when you get 100 m’s garaunteed what motivates you to change ?? You get lulled into thinking you can’t fail

You typed all that because I said the ACC had a winning record against the SEC, a fact that you yourself just posted is true. Everything else is just a deflection from that point.

Bama vs Michigan will be interesting. i want to see how Michigan does against a team that can actually throw the ball.

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
You don’t think Oregon, Washington, USC, OSU, ND, Auburn etc wouldn’t pay big money for him?

He can always go back to OU but he minus well test the market
I don't think u leave Oklahoma to go to any of those schools unless Oklahoma doesn't want u anymore. Especially now that theyve seemed to recover from Riley leaving and are competing. My guess is they have their eye on someone else or has a young guy they like. Same with McCord. They getting upgraded. Have to be.