• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
I disagree. Why would Dillon Gabriel be pushed from a 10-2 Oklahoma squad? Why McCord from a 11-1 Ohio St squad? What better situation would they be going to? I can understand DJ U over at Oregon St since they are basically an independent now.

Alot of the other position players, maybe. But every kid in the portal is out of hand.
A combination of things regarding Gabriel, who is mostly a veer and shoot QB. Lebby left OU for Miss St. and I don't think the new OC runs that system. OU also burned Jackson Arnold RS this year, so he likely didn't want to sit another year, so they had to choose between the two.

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
Why does it seem like Georgia doesn't get the hype or credit they deserve? Its like oh, Bama beat Georgia and ppl just move on.

Even their fanbase isn't as annoying as others

If not for Bama, Georgias resume would be :mindblown:
You answered your own question in your post just not in the way you think. Georgia didn't play or beat anybody this year. Losing to Bama leaves them with a very unimpressive resume for this year.

Left.A1

Superstar
Daps
I disagree. Why would Dillon Gabriel be pushed from a 10-2 Oklahoma squad? Why McCord from a 11-1 Ohio St squad? What better situation would they be going to? I can understand DJ U over at Oregon St since they are basically an independent now.

Alot of the other position players, maybe. But every kid in the portal is out of hand.
Did you watch the Michigan game :huhldup:

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
You answered your own question in your post just not in the way you think. Georgia didn't play or beat anybody this year. Losing to Bama leaves them with a very unimpressive resume for this year.
Im talking about the last 3yrs. They should've been feared. None of the teams left was beating Georgia. Bama did yall a favor

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
Im talking about the last 3yrs. They should've been feared. None of the teams left was beating Georgia. Bama did yall a favor
The last 3 years has nothing to do with this season. Georgia hasn't looked dominant or special like in previous years. You were one of the few people that still see Georgia in that light. If Bama was capable of beating them then so are the other 3 teams. :camby: Foh.