• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
You used the ACC record against the bottom feeders of the SEC as your sole data point to refute my accurate statement on their conference being trash …now that you’ve gotten into a conversation that you don’t have the wherewithal or information to articulate yourself out of you’re coping plea’s and claiming that facts are “nonsense” because you have no retort

This is all while also ducking my bet that i’ve proposed 3 times now because the reality is you don’t actually believe the “nonsense” that you’ve been writing here for half the day …and instead of just admitting that i’m now wasting time recapping to you what you already know has transpired :mjlol: y’all nikkas something else
You're attempting to exaggerate my point to lend more credence to yours. And now you are typing paragraphs about nonsense, when you've already confirmed my point to be true. Now you want me to bet on a game between 2 teams I don't care about because some how you have convinced yourself that is related to my point when it isn't at all. Yet I'm the one with no wherewithal. Yet you can't comprehend I'm not engaging because all this extra shyt has nothing to do with my point. We've already agreed that it's true. :mjlol:Your argument was disingenuous to begin with because once I made the obvious point then you had to move to goal post to Alabama and Georgia and not the SEC :heh:

charknicks

All Star
Daps
So what the committee said was that the SEC championship game controlled 2 spots.

If Georgia won, it would have been Georgia, Michigan, Washington and FSU. 4 Power 5 undefeateds, cut and dry.

But with Alabama winning and beating the #1 team, that win got them in Georgia's spot, and no way you could put Alabama in over Texas who beat them, so that kicks out FSU. So Texas really took FSU's spot. The SEC winner was getting in.

Left.A1

Superstar
Daps
You're attempting to exaggerate my point to lend more credence to yours.
You don’t have enough substance in your premise to exaggerate anything …you attempted to make a silly rebuttal on a single data point because you were offended that I told the truth about a conference you’re trying to hype and when I further substantiated my point with even more facts you started babbling about “buhhh buhh buh dats not what i meant” :mjlol:
And now you are typing paragraphs about nonsense, when you've already confirmed my point to be true. Now you want me to bet on a game between 2 teams I don't care about because some how you have convinced yourself that is related to my point when it isn't at all. Yet I'm the one with no wherewithal.
Yet you cared enough to jump out the window caping for that teams conference lmao :mjlol:nikka please

The only nonsense being posted is the nikka claiming a conference with the 4th worst winning percentage in the power 5 and the 5th worst SOS in the power 5 isn’t trash because their best teams beat up on some of the bottom feeders from the SEC which is exactly why you won’t take that bet because you know like i know like we all know that the best of that conference ain’t beating Georgia or any of the other top teams in the SEC nikka …all this other babbling and going all around the world shyt ducking answers and playing obtuse is absurd

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
That’s a lie. Michigan’s offense played to our defensive strength. QB who is a statute in the pocket.

This the same Michigan team that ran the ball 31 times and passed ONCE against a pedestrian Penn State defense :mjlol:

Our defense would have ate Michigan alive. They would have been overwhelmed by our D Line speed.

Psu defense is far from pedestrian, their offense sucks though

The same speed osu has ???

And JJ ain’t a statue back there so stop

I’m just quoting the line

i think FSU with their starting QB was better than Michigan this year.

Michigan could play the Minnesota school for the deaf and you’d swear they gon lose, man quit playing

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola

KingsnBucs1987

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Indianapolis
Bama vs Michigan will be interesting. i want to see how Michigan does against a team that can actually throw the ball.
Hell that'd be more Washington or Texas, Milroe has his moments but dude is wildly inaccurate at times. The game is gonna come down to which QB gets off cause neither teams' run game is really gonna do anything.

I give Bama the edge with their receivers, I also think Michigan's tight ends can cause problems on the seams.

Saban gonna be ready, let's see if Harbaugh let's Moore get into his bag like he was doing against the Buckeyes.

Last edited:

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
Hell that'd be more Washington or Texas, Milroe has his moments but dude is wildly inaccurate at times. The game is gonna come down to which QB gets off cause neither teams' run game is really gonna do anything.

I give Bama the edge with their receivers, I also think Michigan's tight ends can cause problems on the seems.

Saban gonna be ready, let's see if Harbaugh let's Moore get into his bag like he was doing against the Buckeyes.
Gotta make him uncomfortable. Keep a spy on him and rely on our secondary.. which is damn near elite. Its gonna be a game of swings. We just need need to have one more than Bama does.

Tribal Outkast

Veteran
Daps
It’s crazy how much pressure these college players are under. You can be pretty much a lock for most of the season, lose a a rivalry game or championship game at the end of the season and totally drop out if the national title picture :picard: FSU did everything they were supposed to and still didn’t get in. This is why Alabama gets all the good players though cause seem like all you have to do is be Alabama and you’re getting in. Man I bet those players can’t wait to go pro lol

KingsnBucs1987

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Indianapolis
Gotta make him uncomfortable. Keep a spy on him and rely on our secondary.. which is damn near elite. Its gonna be a game of swings. We just need need to have one more than Bama does.
I feel y'all need to have Orji play the Milroe role during practice up to the game so y'all can get used to see somebody move similarly in the pocket.

Who's y'all fastest backer who can spy?

That dude or possibly Sanistril may need to just stick on him the entire game.

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
I feel y'all need to have Orji play the Milroe role during practice up to the game so y'all can get used to see somebody move similarly in the pocket.

Who's y'all fastest backer who can spy?

That dude or possibly Sanistril may need to just stick on him the entire game.
Gonna need Mikey in the slot. Both Barrett and Colston are quick.. and they go sideline to sideline with a quickness. Sure tacklers too.