• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
You don’t have enough substance in your premise to exaggerate anything …you attempted to make a silly rebuttal on a single data point because you were offended that I told the truth about a conference you’re trying to hype and when I further substantiated my point with even more facts you started babbling about “buhhh buhh buh dats not what i meant” :mjlol:

Yet you cared enough to jump out the window caping for that teams conference lmao :mjlol:nikka please

The only nonsense being posted is the nikka claiming a conference with the 4th worst winning percentage in the power 5 and the 5th worst SOS in the power 5 isn’t trash because their best teams beat up on some of the bottom feeders from the SEC which is exactly why you won’t take that bet because you know like i know like we all know that the best of that conference ain’t beating Georgia or any of the other top teams in the SEC nikka …all this other babbling and going all around the world shyt ducking answers and playing obtuse is absurd
:heh: :russ: more inane rambling and exaggerations. nikka I think both the ACC and SEC were trash this year. But continue sucking that Bama and Georgia dikk because you think it makes you point. We've both agreed on mine already no matter how many times you try and put it in the spin cycle.

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
Said before season, enjoy this one because it was gonna be the last that we can ever recognize as "college football".. Its over :mjcry:
Someone said Texas has the highest payroll in the country, and I believe it. Really is the last days of CFB

Rivalry games will be meaningless next season