deniro-laugh-gif.467548

Last edited:

Lamar Givens

Spitting truth you can’t handle
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Yeshua
I don't understand how an undefeated team in an inferior conference was left out over a team that just gave the #1 team their first loss in 2 seasons. Oh, and that team had a more difficult strength of schedule than the undefeated team. And that undefeated team loss their starting qb.

Its hilarious how ppl actin like the SEC is azz all of a sudden cuz Bama loss a game in September vs a playoff participant.

FSU gets to prove it was a mistake by beating Georgia in the orange bowl.
That’s not how it works, especially when the FSU and UGA teams will be totally different playing their backups :mjlol:

Left.A1

Superstar
Daps
No the teams most relevant to a discussion about a conference is all of them, not the 2 you conveniently pick out of the entire conference to try and make your point because you know it falls apart otherwise.
It can’t be about “all of them” when the conference you’re attempting to hype up didn’t even play against the best teams in the SEC let alone “all of them” to begin with …you can’t ignore that reality just because your point falls apart otherwise …you’ll simply need to make a better more potent argument.
And again we are comparing the ACC vs SEC not the ACC vs Bama and Georgia.
Bama and Georgia are in the SEC correct?
The facts are the ACC bested the SEC this year.
Not against the best teams in the conference …not in overall record … it in win percentage.. not in strength of schedule ..not in talent ..literally nothing aside from winning 1 game above .500 against some of the worst teams in the SEC…and that’s the single thing you’re basing your comments around …

IMG-0668.jpg

who are you trying to fool here my nikka?
The SEC gets their credit for beating up on each other in a mid off conference games, but if they are this superior conference then they should dominate these OOC games. They did not. You can't come here and call the ACC trash and then big up the SEC because bama and Georgia. Neither of them did anything more than beat the same mid teams in the SEC everyone else did. That's the point.
This is patent nonsense considering we have the relative Strength of Schedule available to view for every team in CFB including conference by conference …and you know where the ACC ranks when it comes to conference SOS? let me help you with that nikka …5th out all Power 5 conferences… that would be dead last if your having difficulty comprehending…and you want to know why that is? it’s simple they’re trash … you can hype up their wins over the South Carolinas and the Wake Forests of the world all you like if that makes you feel better ..but facts are they didn’t play any of the top 4 teams in the conference the facts are FSU best win is against the 5th best team in the SEC while Bamas was against the 2x defending champ on a 30 game win streak and arguing against that reality looks crazy …thankfully the committee had sense enough to see that 13-0 was fugazi coming from that conference as well.

But anyhow ..since you’re so confident about the ACC’s greatness ..would you like to place a bet on the upcoming Georgia vs FSU Orange Bowl game? :jbhmm:

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
It can’t be about “all of them” when the conference you’re attempting to hype up didn’t even play against the best teams in the SEC let alone “all of them” to begin with …you can’t ignore that reality just because your point falls apart otherwise …you’ll simply need to make a better more potent argument.

Bama and Georgia are in the SEC correct?

Not against the best teams in the conference …not in overall record … it in win percentage.. not in strength of schedule ..not in talent ..literally nothing aside from winning 1 game above .500 against some of the worst teams in the SEC…and that’s the single thing you’re basing your comments around …

IMG-0668.jpg

who are you trying to fool here my nikka?

This is patent nonsense considering we have the relative Strength of Schedule available to view for every team in CFB including conference by conference …and you know where the ACC ranks when it comes to conference SOS? let me help you with that nikka …5th out all Power 5 conferences… that would be dead last if your having difficulty comprehending…and you want to know why that is? it’s simple they’re trash … you can hype up their wins over the South Carolinas and the Wake Forests of the world all you like if that makes you feel better ..but facts are they didn’t play any of the top 4 teams in the conference the facts are FSU best win is against the 5th best team in the SEC while Bamas was against the 2x defending champ on a 30 game win streak and arguing against that reality looks crazy …thankfully the committee had sense enough to see that 13-0 was fugazi coming from that conference as well.

But anyhow ..since you’re so confident about the ACC’s greatness ..would you like to place a bet on the upcoming Georgia vs FSU Orange Bowl game? :jbhmm:
You typed all that because I said the ACC had a winning record against the SEC, a fact that you yourself just posted is true. Everything else is just a deflection from that point.

Left.A1

Superstar
Daps
You typed all that because I said the ACC had a winning record against the SEC, a fact that you yourself just posted is true. Everything else is just a deflection from that point.
So i see you have no retort to me accurately and factually showcasing why the ACC is in fact trash …predictably that’s what I thought :francis:

However since you clearly don’t have the capacity to effectively respond to that …would you at the very least be willing to exercise your confidence in the ACC’s dominance by placing a wager on the upcoming FSU vs Georgia game like I said?

….I hope you don’t make me ask you a third time by dodging this question again.

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
So i see you have no retort to me accurately and factually showcasing why the ACC is in fact trash …predictably that’s what I thought :francis:

However since you clearly don’t have the capacity to effectively respond to that …would you at the very least be willing to exercise your confidence in the ACC’s dominance by placing a wager on the upcoming FSU vs Georgia game like I said?

….I hope you don’t make me ask you a third time by dodging this question again.
Breh you are arguing against points I never made. Can you refute that the ACC did not have a winning record against the SEC? You just admitted they did in your previous post. Why would I respond to the rest of that nonsense that has nothing to do with my original argument. Why would I bet on that game? Why you all flustered lmao

Left.A1

Superstar
Daps
Breh you are arguing against points I never made. Can you refute that the ACC did not have a winning record against the SEC?
You just admitted they did in your previous post. Why would I respond to the rest of that nonsense that has nothing to do with my original argument. Why would I bet on that game? Why you all flustered lmao
You used the ACC record against the bottom feeders of the SEC as your sole data point to refute my accurate statement on their conference being trash …now that you’ve gotten into a conversation that you don’t have the wherewithal or information to articulate yourself out of you’re coping plea’s and claiming that facts are “nonsense” because you have no retort

This is all while also ducking my bet that i’ve proposed 3 times now because the reality is you don’t actually believe the “nonsense” that you’ve been writing here for half the day …and instead of just admitting that i’m now wasting time recapping to you what you already know has transpired :mjlol: y’all nikkas something else

WaddupDoe!

Steez.
Daps
Reppin
ByrdGang.
Bama vs Michigan will be interesting. i want to see how Michigan does against a team that can actually throw the ball.