Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
@Numpsay @satam55 @Spade @lightskin jermaine

vince-carter-its-over.gif

Left.A1

Superstar
Daps
For me, therein lies the point to the constant tweaking and the oversight of a governing body that's diverse so there no single dominating perspective or condition that affects the decision making. Plus maybe make at least a portion of the formula used by the 💻 public for transparency and use more polls than just 2.
Constant tweaking is what people are complaining about right now. That’s what the whole “best team vs most deserving” controversy is about. People don’t actually want constant tweaking from their reaction here and thats why they keep bringing up their issues with the criteria seemingly changing. People aren’t even consistent in what they have an issue with, I don’t think the cpu would solve that but I do think more teams in the playoffs next year will.

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
You talking bout the hometown of the FAMU Rattlers? Yes I have.

You ever been to Oxford, Mississippi?
Now if you meant white instead of redneck, those are two different things. Them dudes in North Florida are as country hillbilly as any white people.

Oxford is only 10 points lower in terms of percentage of black people btw. and FAMU might be doing some heavy lifting in giving Tallahassee THAT much of an advantage

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
Ole Miss vs Penn St. If Lane Kiffin Embarrasses the conference by losing to those bums :francis:

Oregon vs Liberty:scust: I just wanna hear Lannings pre game speech. Gonna be gold.