• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
People can say what they want about the SEC not being “as good” as they’ve been in the past but what’s for damn sure is that the SEC shyts on that garbage factory ACC that FSU ran through
I believe the ACC had a winning record vs the SEC this year.
I struggle to understand the logic of people who want to use the SEC being a good conference narrative when other teams beat them but not afford that same credit to the teams who have to play in the SEC weekly :francis:how does that work
Mid teams beating up on each other don't make for a good conference. And them losing OOC games is only further proof of that.
@Numpsay @satam55 @Spade @lightskin jermaine

vince-carter-its-over.gif

Lmao part of the reason for hiring Elko was to keep Robinson, but they wouldn't give him the full DC title and tried to compensate him with money instead.
:blessed:

Myles Davis come on to Austin young man.
We have our sights set on a better safety in Filsaime.

Left.A1

Superstar
Daps
looking at the list of quarterbacks that have won national championships and this is a hilarious post. Cardale Jones, Stetson Bennet, Mac Jones :laff:
You’re evaluating them by NFL standards not how good they were in college …but you’re an idiot so why would anyone expect articulate or thought content from your posts :mjlol:i gave you a lol dap for the effort

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
People keep pointing to TCU as proof as why FSU should have been left out but they conveniently forget they ran through Michigan in the first playoff game.

Also I haven't seen anything from Georgia that makes me believe they'll just run through FSU.

Left.A1

Superstar
Daps
I believe the ACC had a winning record vs the SEC this year.
what ACC team beat Alabama or Georgia?

It is hilarious that you’re trying to hype the ACC up by pointing out teams they beat in the SEC when the SEC teams have to play against those squads every week … just illogical nonsense
Mid teams beating up on each other don't make for a good conference. And them losing OOC games is only further proof of that.
Sounds like the ACC in a nutshell :francis: Alabamas loss is to another playoff team same as Georgia… FSU didn’t even sniff playing another playoff t

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
what ACC team beat Alabama or Georgia?

It is hilarious that you’re trying to hype the ACC up by pointing out teams they beat in the SEC when the SEC teams have to play against those squads every week … just illogical nonsense

Sounds like the ACC in a nutshell :francis: Alabamas loss is to another playoff team same as Georgia… FSU didn’t even sniff playing another playoff t
Does the SEC only consist of Bama and Georgia? I thought this was a conference level discussion. And I'm not trying to hype up the ACC, I'm not a fan of any school in that conference. You called the conference trash, I only pointed out the fact that trash conference had a winning record against the conference you are trying to hype. And I don't think your argument works as you think it does, and when you can only point to who those teams lost to instead of who they beat is a problem in itself, but we all know why you are staying away from that part of the argument.

Mister Terrific

It’s in the name
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
You’re evaluating them by NFL standards not how good they were in college …but you’re an idiot so why would anyone expect articulate or thought content from your posts :mjlol:i gave you a lol dap for the effort
You dapped it because you know I’m right. I know a goofy hotep like you doesn’t want to give Cac Jones credit.

The only thing you want in a college QB if you have talent is not turn the ball over. Most overrated position in college is the QB. Gotdamn Alabama has a linebacker at QB :russ: