The OFFICIAL 2023 College Football RANDOM THOUGHTS Thread

PREDICT the NATIONAL CHAMPION

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Left.A1

Superstar
Daps
Does the SEC only consist of Bama and Georgia?
Those are the SEC teams most relevant to this conversation.
I thought this was a conference level discussion. And I'm not trying to hype up the ACC, I'm not a fan of any school in that conference. You called the conference trash, I only pointed out the fact that trash conference had a winning record against the conference you are trying to hype.
That doesn’t mean that the conference isn’t trash especially considering that no ACC team actually faced either of the best two teams in the SEC and if your going to use the ACC record against teams not named Bama or Georgia to validate how good they are then logically…again …logically.. wouldn’t you need to do that for Georgia and Bama since these are the teams they play every week? it’s just a weird logical leap to talk about records against teams that Georgia and Bama also beat
And I don't think your argument works as you think it does, and when you can only point to who those teams lost to instead of who they beat is a problem in itself, but we all know why you are staying away from that part of the argument.
You haven’t shown it not to work but if you’d like to try better than you have i’d be all ears… secondly you don’t want to get into a conversation about “who beat who” when it comes to FSU when FSU’s SOS is somewhere in the got damn 50’s …like cut the bullshyt nikka :mjlol: what are you even talking about

Left.A1

Superstar
Daps
You dapped it because you know I’m right.
I know that you’re a got damn incompetent idiot …you interpreting that as being “right” is exactly why you are the moron that you are …but you already knew that :mjlol:

93 til

Superstar
Daps
cfb-12-teams-FTR.png

SithLawd

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I’d be ok with Bama getting in if they looked dominant

But they looked like ass against auburn and needed a miracle to win

And low key they didn’t look all that great against an overrated Georgia team. Also Milroe is not a serious quarterback. Dude was missing wide open receivers all game.

FSU got jobbed :unimpressed:

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps

And low key they didn’t look all that great against an overrated Georgia team. Also Milroe is not a serious quarterback. Dude was missing wide open receivers all game.

Y’all just shyt posting now

Mister Terrific

It’s in the name
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
I know that you’re a got damn incompetent idiot …you interpreting that as being “right” is exactly why you are the moron that you are …but you already knew that :mjlol:
All you have is weak insults because you never had a male in your life to teach you not to be emotional in every situation. :picard:

Mister Terrific

It’s in the name
Daps
Reppin
Michigan

Just shows the games don’t matter. The SEC had the worst non-con record vs the entire nation. Don’t worry, Michigan gonna smash these hillbillies :blessed:

Lamar Givens

Spitting truth you can’t handle
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Yeshua
It is what it is, FSU was the lowest man on the totem pole. eSECpn strictly made this about money. They wanted a Texas vs Alabama rematch for ratings and tv commercial revenue. Unfortunately the perfect storm happened. Auburn dropped the ball and so did Georgia.

Mike Alford - Vice President and FSU Athletic Director

“The consequences of giving in to a narrative of the moment are destructive, far reaching, and permanent. Not just for Florida State, but college football as a whole."

"The argument of whether a team is the 'most deserving OR best' is a false equivalence. It renders the season up to yesterday irrelevant and significantly damages the legitimacy of the College Football Playoff. The 2023 Florida State Seminoles are the epitome of a total TEAM. To eliminate them from a chance to compete for a national championship is an unwarranted injustice that shows complete disregard and disrespect for their performance and accomplishments. It is unforgivable."

Lamar Givens

Spitting truth you can’t handle
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Yeshua
They would’ve been 20 dogs to Michigan

FSU was nit getting in. It’s over
That’s a lie. Michigan’s offense played to our defensive strength. QB who is a statute in the pocket.

This the same Michigan team that ran the ball 31 times and passed ONCE against a pedestrian Penn State defense :mjlol:

Our defense would have ate Michigan alive. They would have been overwhelmed by our D Line speed.

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
That’s a lie. Michigan’s offense played to our defensive strength. QB who is a statute in the pocket.

This the same Michigan team that ran the ball 31 times and passed ONCE against a pedestrian Penn State defense :mjlol:
I’m just quoting the line

i think FSU with their starting QB was better than Michigan this year.