PREDICT the NATIONAL CHAMPION

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Crizzy

U wanted the smoke...u can have it your way
Daps
Reppin
RMFT
Paul Finebum is an uncompensated mouthpeice for Bama. You lose credibility when you post his drivel.

#GOBLUE# from a FSU fan

That fool would drag us... He made his money from that talk show. I don't fukk with him at all. He the one who had everybody knowing rich rod wasn't coming cuz our fans was talking bout his ole ladies hair. He didn't think we could do better... Man fukk that fool

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
How long till the ACC is pac 12 status? Its been a joke of a conference, bit every now and then FSU, Clemson and maybe Miami can get some good recruiting classes to compete. Looks like 3 potential SEC schools to me

Left.A1

Superstar
Daps
People can say what they want about the SEC not being “as good” as they’ve been in the past but what’s for damn sure is that the SEC shyts on that garbage factory ACC that FSU ran through

DonB90

Superstar
Daps
How long till the ACC is pac 12 status? Its been a joke of a conference, bit every now and then FSU, Clemson and maybe Miami can get some good recruiting classes to compete. Looks like 3 potential SEC schools to me
I'd rather FSU join the Big Ten fukk that inbred ass conference.

Left.A1

Superstar
Daps
Should've just let the computers do their thing and spit out the top 4 and have the playoffs based off of it. Was absolutely no reason for old men to get involved and pretend they watch all of these games fr and have this golden eye for seeing who is better than who based on intangibles.
The computer would only be as good as the human programming that they are designed to run off, don’t see the major difference tbh.

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
The computer would only be as good as the human programming that they are designed to run off, don’t see the major difference tbh.

That can constantly be tweaked though to continue to further eliminate bias as much as possible with the more data points that are loaded and extracted. Hence the reason why the computers actually had FSU as #4 and no SEC team in the playoffs this year.

Only way to work the bias outta humans is to constantly waterboard em or sum shyt and they still might not fully be impartial after fact lol.

Plus, when it's the computers, who give a fukk of you bytching and moaning about "ChatGPT" who doesn't have to come out and hold a conference and spew bullshyt that makes no sense year in and year out as to why you made a certain decision (I e., them saying FSU not having their QB1 did not factor into their decision today).

skyrunner1

Superstar
Daps
Nah I been out playing basketball getting cardio in so I can delay joining flabby n sick gang like the rest of you clowns.

But once I saw Texas in at 3 I knew they only did that to justify putting Bama in at 4 since they couldn't put them over a team that beat them head to head in Texas.

I've been watching college football since 1998 and today is officially the day I wash my hands I don't care about the sport as a whole anymore this is disgraceful. I was already turned off by shameless money grabbing with realignment but to have a bunch of suits sit up in a room and basically decide they wanted the biggest name/conference in over and team with arguably the best defense that went undefeated is a complete travesty and slap in the face to what college football is all about. Life long college football fan and I'll always love my Noles and this team for the grit and toughness they showed by I'm out... CFB won't be getting viewing dollars from my Black ass. Everytying that made college football special these corporate fags have broken down piece by piece in the name of the almighty dollar.

Rooting for Michigan or Washington to take it all the way but won't be paying attention to this shyt going forward
:salute:
:blessed:

Left.A1

Superstar
Daps
FSU beat the dog shyt out of LSU which is SEC... they also beat up Florida...which is SEC..

Daniels on LSU went on to have a Heisman season vs. the SEC

FSU beat Louisville. That's literally the best out of conference win for the entire SEC... when Kentucky beat Louisville.
I struggle to understand the logic of people who want to use the SEC being a good conference narrative when other teams beat them but not afford that same credit to the teams who have to play in the SEC weekly :francis:how does that work

Left.A1

Superstar
Daps
That can constantly be tweaked though to continue to further eliminate bias as much as possible with the more data points that are loaded and extracted. Hence the reason why the computers actually had FSU as #4 and no SEC team in the playoffs this year.
Every program is designed with human biased integrated. It had FSU in because someone programmed a certain parameter to carry more weight in the calculation than another because they personally thought that’s how it should be. It’s not like a magic trick.
Only way to work the bias outta humans is to constantly waterboard em or sum shyt and they still might not fully be impartial after fact lol.

Plus, when it's the computers, who give a fukk of you bytching and moaning about "ChatGPT" who doesn't have to come out and hold a conference and spew bullshyt that makes no sense year in and year out as to why you made a certain decision (I e., them saying FSU not having their QB1 did not factor into their decision today).
The bytching would still happen over the fact that humans are allowing a computer to make these decisions.