The Official 2016 NBA Draft Talk Thread

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP
Remind the Coli what your evaluation of Payne and Gary Harris were? :mjpls:
I was a big fan of Payne til I heard about his issues with his lungs. Even then I was ok with at least seeing him in a reserve role since the team was gonna ditch Love. Him being a health hazard to everyone around him isn't what I expected and I'll admit I expected more of him. I'd be less upset with him if Flip didn't burn another first rounder to get him. Silver had a better draft than Flip.

Gary Harris I'm still a believer in and could start here if the opportunity presented itself. Still mad he's in Denver

Daps
Reppin
Denver
Y'all are sleeping on Gary Harris. In 2 years he'll be a 6'4 jimmy butler. He has those fast kahwi Leonard iguodala type hands and he's a lot more explosive than given credit for. He explodes to the rim like a poor mans Westbrook, he just doesn't have much offensive creativity yet.

Him and mudiay are gonna harass opposing backcourts in a couple years

trick

sleeping
Supporter
Daps
DX updated their mock draft last night. Bender dropped to #7 and Jaylen Brown dropped to #8. Sabonis moved up to #13. Deyonta Davis moves down to #16. Tyler Ulis is out of the first round and Damian Jones has tumbled all the way down to #29.

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP
DX has Bender slipping because he worked out for Minnesota yesterday and the first thing Thibodeau said after it ended was "we need shooting."

It's a 4 man draft for them, but if you can determine anything based off Thibs' comment, it's down to Murray or Hield

Frump

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Sounds like Brown really impressed in his workouts.

I think he ends up going 3. Celtics have enough guards

Houston911

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
DX has Bender slipping because he worked out for Minnesota yesterday and the first thing Thibodeau said after it ended was "we need shooting."

It's a 4 man draft for them, but if you can determine anything based off Thibs' comment, it's down to Murray or Hield

I really want hield to pair with towns

We bout to feast