The Official 2016 NBA Draft Talk Thread

Darealtwo1

Veteran
WOAT
Daps
Kyrie is one of the best ball handlers of All-Time, he can shoot and has a silky smooth pull-up game, he can split doubles and P&R's effortlessly.

LaVine doesn't have a feel for the position, he's terrible in the P&R, decision making questionable one of the most turnover prone players in those situations. He will never be a PG. Besides, Rubio is an elite playmaker and defender at PG.

Zach has resources to learn the game over the summer. He has the UCLA connection and can work on his game with so many of the best PG. Zach can shoot his handle isn't terrible. He can learn so much more. Dude just turned 21

Rubio an elite defender :russ::russ::russ::russ::russ::russ::russ: nikka what...all rubio does is gamble for steals. Thats what y'all call defense. Ranking up in the steals department :mjlol::mjlol: nikka A.I was always a steals leader. That nikka couldn't card a soul. This nikka really said Ricky Rubio was elite at defending :mjlol::mjlol:

FOH

bball-590x900.jpg

:camby::camby::camby::camby:

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
Zach has resources to learn the game over the summer. He has the UCLA connection and can work on his game with so many of the best PG. Zach can shoot his handle isn't terrible. He can learn so much more. Dude just turned 21

Rubio an elite defender :russ::russ::russ::russ::russ::russ::russ: nikka what...all rubio does is gamble for steals. Thats what y'all call defense. Ranking up in the steals department :mjlol::mjlol: nikka A.I was always a steals leader. That nikka couldn't card a soul. This nikka really said Ricky Rubio was elite at defending :mjlol::mjlol:

FOH

bball-590x900.jpg

What are you showing me? :dahell:

That table doesn't mean shyt and doesn't even back up your claims of Rubio being a poor defender. So because elite PG's dropped buckets Rubio is a poor defender? Even in those tables you citing some are being held under their season per game averages. Minnesota is a poor team defense basketball isn't played 1 on 1.

:mjlol:

Rubio is an elite defender according to many advanced metrics and the Wolves best defender. If you watch him play he's a great help defender and extremely active.

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP

FOH

bball-590x900.jpg

this is funny as shyt. Whoever wants to keep debating this, y'all can have it. Big reason why discussing this team is pointless here.

@manyfaces whoever else picking for the Pistons, y'all are up next.

Let me get the list of players /agents.

Darealtwo1

Veteran
WOAT
Daps
What are you showing me? :dahell:

That table doesn't mean shyt and doesn't even back up your claims of Rubio being a poor defender. So because elite PG's dropped buckets Rubio is a poor defender? Even in those tables you citing some are being held under their season per game averages. Minnesota is a poor team defense basketball isn't played 1 on 1.

:mjlol:

Rubio is an elite defender according to many advanced metrics and the Wolves best defender. If you watch him play he's a great help defender and extremely active.

df is this....nikka do you want me to post a video of harden locking nikkas down :camby::camby::camby::camby:

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP
Ben Simmons, Dejounte Murray- Rich Paul /Klutch
Brandon Ingram- Jeff Schwartz /Excel
Dragan Bender- Doug Neustadt
Taurean Prince, Devin Williams, Tim Quarterman- Aaron Turner /Verus
Henry Ellenson, Caris LeVert- Joe Branch/ Roc Nation Sports
Tyler Ulis- Leon Rose /CAA
Kris Dunn- Ty Sullivan /CAA
Damian Jones- Austin Brown /CAA
Marquese Chriss, Buddy Hield- Rob Pelinka /Landmark
Michael Gbinije- Rich Kleiman /Roc Nation Sports
Jakob Poeltl, Ron Baker, Alex Poythress- Aaron Mintz /CAA
Jamal Murray- Mike George /Excel Sports
Thon Maker- Mike George /Excel Sports
Timothe Luwawu- Pedja Materic /BeoBasket
Domantas Sabonis- Arturo Ortega /Wasserman
Denzel Valentine- B.J. Armstrong /Wasserman
Wade Baldwin- Joel Cornette /Priority
Demetrius Jackson- Mark Bartelstein /Priority
Troy Williams, Malik Beasley- Andy Miller /ASM
Georges Niang - Ndiaye /Wasserman
Brice Johnson, Fred VanVleet- Christian Dawkins /ASM
AJ Hammons- J.R. Hensley /ASM
Skal Labissiere- Travis King /Relativity
Zhou Qi- Alex Saratsis /Octagon
Diamond Stone- Jim Tanner /Tandem
Jaylen Brown- no agent yet
Cheick Diallo, Patrick McCaw, Deyonta Davis- DuffSet

That's some of them

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
The big surprise would be Philly trading Okafor but not to draft Dunn, instead Hield.

That would be crazy.

Otherwise, I think Boston is the only obstacle in front of Minny for Hield.

Not that crazy if you think Simmons will handle the ball, also I'm starting to get the feeling the Sixers will play Simmons at SF and Saric at PF at some point. Although I think they'd draft Murray over Hield if they do go with Simmons & trade Okafor.

labelplant

Wilt Chamberlain
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles

FOH

bball-590x900.jpg

I dont know what those numbers show but it's true Rubio is below average as an individual defender but he is the best PG help defender in the league. His steals are mostly legit good reads/rotations not dumb gambles.

I.V.

Keep this Fire
Supporter
Daps

look. I fukking love Kris Dunn but this nikka is a franchise changing type play good fukking lord. Every report said he RIPPPED!!!!! his pro day.

If I'm tibs...I'm moving Zach to the one and drafting hield

Zach
Hield
Wiggins
Towns
Dieng

top 4 seed in the west

cuz kyrie his whole life has been called a 2 guard masking as a 1. Why can't LaVine do it.

FOH

bball-590x900.jpg

You'er making a lot of bad posts in this thread, fam.

A lot.