The Official 2016 NBA Draft Talk Thread

Houston911

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
The big surprise would be Philly trading Okafor but not to draft Dunn, instead Hield.

That would be crazy.

Otherwise, I think Boston is the only obstacle in front of Minny for Hield.

Why would that be crazy?

They need an elite shooter

Houston911

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
This might sound like nitpicking to you but even in this vid there's several issues with his jumper. He doesn't shoot it squared with good footwork so in a game situation it'll be harder to get his shot off, and he doesn't practice his jumper for game situation because he doesn't use enough legs. Also only go 1 for 3 on the 3 point line for the entire season and to notoriously pass up jumpers every waking moment showcases a lack of confidence in his jumper that takes time to get rid of, it'll be minimum 4-5 years before he gets to a point where he can consistently knock down the J from either the 3 or mid I would bet.

I agree with him becoming a good defender eventually. I can see him having averaging a weak side help highlight a game that'll inspire him to stay engaged on that end.

He's still the #1 pick but his flaws are apparent. It's funny because in real life I had the same issues he does, lefty but feel more comfortable with the right in certain situations, bad jumper, not an aggressive scorer, etc :wow:

I'm pullin for the young breh, but Ingram is the better player and if he ends up in L.A. he may have the better career

Did you just compare yourself to ben simmons :mjlol:

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA-GA

According to Ric Bucher, the Sixers, are as high you can be on Kris Dunn. :banderas: Almost high enough to take him with their pick but they're set on Simmons. He says their intending on moving Okafor purposely to be in a position to grab Dunn and pair him with Simmons. :wow: My dream is coming true

Lakerman0834

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles

According to Ric Bucher, the Sixers, are as high you can be on Kris Dunn. :banderas: Almost high enough to take him with their pick but they're set on Simmons. He says their intending on moving Okafor purposely to be in a position to grab Dunn and pair him with Simmons. :wow: My dream is coming true

I think Dunn will end up being best player in this draft. Wish we had 3rd pick so we could draft him and not worry about Ingram/Simmons hype

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP

My dream too :to:

Thibs likes him too though it has to be 3 or 4