The Official 2016 NBA Draft Talk Thread

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP
So if he's at 5, the Wolves are taking him?
I don't know. They're all over the place as far as what they're surveying. They had Ellenson in yesterday. Skal they're gonna see again June 14. Hield supposedly they're blown away by. They've seen Dunn but they wanna work him out too. Plan A I still think is to trade the pick, but Hield and Dunn seem to have the early lead. Definitely looks like he's not interested in a long term project.
I thought you said Thibs wasn't interested in developing a player like Dunn for 2 years? If it's true that he likes Dunn then Rubio better get a good seat on the bench.

Regardless of who they draft, whether it's Dunn, Hield, Simmons, Ingram, whoever, I don't think they start on this team early on, especially at guard. It's asking too much. The 2nd unit needs upgrades practically everywhere, which is why even Dunn isn't an awful choice should he be there.

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
Obviously I don't know the in's and out's of the Wolves but why wouldn't they just draft Hield/Murray to be plug in and play shooters and bring in a garbage man 4 in FA? It seems like a no-brainer to me.

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP
Obviously I don't know the in's and out's of the Wolves but why wouldn't they just draft Hield/Murray to be plug in and play shooters and bring in a garbage man 4 in FA? It seems like a no-brainer to me.
that would kinda be the logic, but they're real short on healthy big men.

Financially it just makes more sense to draft a shooter.

Box Factory

hater
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang
DX just moved Marquesse Chriss to #3 (!) on their board. And @Reinscarf Jamal Murray just dropped to #8. There is a chance...
Jaylen Brown is dropping to that area in alot of drafts too now.

Would you take him if Chriss is off the board and he's there at 9? :lupe:

We need a 4 but he could be too good to pass

trick

sleeping
Supporter
Daps
One scenario I wanted was for the Celtics to trade down and get him but :lupe:

Crazy how everyone in this thread was talking him up and all of a sudden he just sky-rockets.
Jaylen Brown is dropping to that area in alot of drafts too now.

Would you take him if Chriss is off the board and he's there at 9? :lupe:

We need a 4 but he could be too good to pass
I've watched him a couple of times and he seemed incredibly raw to me. I dunno if casey would play someone who isn't ready right now. He seems pretty smart and hard working though (he is his own agent and he does 2 workouts a day ala Kobe), so it's possible he could crack the rotation early.

I'd probably take a chance on him at #9. He has a pretty high ceiling.

Plus taking brown would probably mean Ross is outta here :blessed:

str8up

dial 1900-raekwon
Supporter
Daps
I still feel Chriss will go at 4 to the Suns

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
Crazy how everyone in this thread was talking him up and all of a sudden he just sky-rockets.

That happens a lot, last year Kristaps Porzingis was pegged as a 8-10 pick in the weeks leading up to the draft, once the workouts started you heard about him going as high as 2, and having the talent to be the top pick.

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Are we sure Chriss is a PF?

Maybe it's just his long neck, but he reminds me of Harrison Barnes.

He played like a PF in college, lots of plays he finished as either a dunk or in the pick and pop, if he can guard 3s and 4s then he'll be even more valuable in the long run.

I AM WARHOL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
ATL
Yall that high on Dunn?

Idk about him brehs. I want him to be great since he's from providence but the shooting, injuries and turnovers scare me. Will be a monster defensively

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Yall that high on Dunn?

Idk about him brehs. I want him to be great since he's from providence but the shooting, injuries and turnovers scare me. Will be a monster defensively

He'll be better in the NBA than he was in College, won't be as easy for an entire defense to key in on him if Wiggins & Towns are his teammates.

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
True but what's that mean for Rubio?
rs_560x314-151117125934-jazzy-jeff.gif

:blessed: :lolbron: