Mamadou N'diaye is staying in the draft

He's 7'6''. If he doesn't get picked, his life loses all meaning

Would be a hell of a window washer.

O.iatlhawksfan

Devoted Joel Embiid hater
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
Philly has to find a roster that fits each other. Simmons is a better prospect than Okafor and they won't work together due to both being defensive liabilities. So you trade the lesser one to get players that match the guy who you believe is the franchise.
Simmons isn't a defensive liability he's just not a anchor

Flight

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
KC
If he wants to be clowned every time he comes back to the courts in NY/NJ like Whitehead will, sure.

He might as well stay in school and work on avoiding the hack-a-Briscoe

Thing is he's probably not going to be on ball next year with Fox coming in. Newman and him are in a tough situation.

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP
Thing is he's probably not going to be on ball next year with Fox coming in. Newman and him are in a tough situation.
Newman is gonna be gone for sure. Josh Selby 2K16

Briscoe to me was never a one and done type of player. shyt I didn't think he was a Kentucky type of player. He needs to round his game out and stay, even if he has to graduate there God forbid.

Flight

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
KC
Newman is gonna be gone for sure. Josh Selby 2K16

Briscoe to me was never a one and done type of player. shyt I didn't think he was a Kentucky type of player. He needs to round his game out and stay, even if he has to graduate there God forbid.

Good comparison on Newman. He has to strike while he can go off his HS hype. Briscoe is just in a complicated situation. I don't think staying there does much for him stock wise either especially with how the 2017 draft is being hyped.

str8up

dial 1900-raekwon
Supporter
Daps
Damion Lee will be a good second round pick up, nba ready role player from day 1