The Official 2016 NBA Draft Talk Thread

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA-GA
Listen, I'm not trying to sound like these idiots on 975 or WIP, but why not let the situation play itself out?! Are Dunn/Murray/Hield really worth giving up Okafor?

Keeping all 3 our centers will only create problems in the long run. It would hurt their development and seeing as the cupboard is completely bare for us in the guard department we can afford to let one go.

IGSaint12

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Listen, I'm not trying to sound like these idiots on 975 or WIP, but why not let the situation play itself out?! Are Dunn/Murray/Hield really worth giving up Okafor?

Philly has to find a roster that fits each other. Simmons is a better prospect than Okafor and they won't work together due to both being defensive liabilities. So you trade the lesser one to get players that match the guy who you believe is the franchise.

Reid2Achieve

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
If you wait until the whole league knows you need to trade one of your bigs then you will lose any leverage. It is tough to know if you will get another good deal if you wait past draft day.

LezJepzin

We Wavy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
50East/Sacramento, CA

Vlade likes Buddy Hield but the kid from Washington is the popular choice here because he went to high school in the area.

I'd like for them to draft a PG like Ulis if he's available. Rondo resigning with his money demands don't make much sense.

If Murray is available at #8 , which I doubt, but if he is :ooh:

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP
Vlade likes Buddy Hield but the kid from Washington is the popular choice here because he went to high school in the area.

I'd like for them to draft a PG like Ulis if he's available. Rondo resigning with his money demands don't make much sense.

If Murray is available at #8 , which I doubt, but if he is :ooh:
Check the Coli mock draft on the first post. Who is your pick?